seven

Hyunjins pov

Jeongin had clung to me for the rest of the day, minus when mom re stiched his cuts. Which is fine since she is a doctor.

" cmon, innie. You need to take a bath or a shower, un tense yourself." I spoke, making a drink while he back hugged me as tightly as possible

" no" he replied " I don't want to be alone. I-I'm scared "

" hmm....then, you can close the curtain and I'll sit on the toilet lid. Keep you company? If you really need it" I offered, holding one of his hands that was securely wrapped around me

" mhm" he hummed " thank you, hyung"

" anytime innie" I smiled slightly

Munhees pov

I pulled jiyeong into the other room " so, they're definitely gonna be a cute couple one day. Right?" I asked

" you're right " he nodded " he might not have come out....be we know, dont we?"

" oh yeah, hyunjin has been gay since before he could talk" I replied "and as his parents we support him unconditionally"

" absolutely " jiyeong smiled

" perfect "

Jeongins POV

I hugged hyunjin tightly while he wandered around the house ,getting drinks, snacks and other stuff. He was currently walking us to the bathroom , I was embarrassed with how nervous I am. But hyunjin made that better , he made me forget how shitty I feel.

He started running the bath and touched it for a moment to make sure it had the right temperature

" Innie" he said gently once he had finnished , I hummed " I'm gonna need you to let go so I can grab you a towel while you get undressed and hop in the bath. "

I hesitantly let go of his waist, feeling uncomfortable not being close to him , he turned around and I immediately grabbed his hand " I'm uncomfortable "

" I wont be in here if it makes you uncomfortable " he spoke sympathetically

" no, no it's not that. I just want to be close, I wanna be close to you" i admitted

" aww" he cooed " I have another way you could untense yourself, I'm pretty good at massaging. But , it might hurt your bruises..."

" I dont want to hurt anymore" I whimpered slightly " but...I dont want to...not be touching you "

" Innie" he sighed and cupped my cheeks " I know you're upset and wanna just hug me , but you cant let that stop you doing basic human things. I cant be with you while you use the toilet, I cant bathe with you. But I can be in the room for this atleast , and hopefully after you'll feel a bit calmer"

" I'm sorry" i felt like i could cry all over again, I'm so pathetic.

" dont apologise I.N " he hummed, still running his thumbs over my cheek bones " it's okay" suddenly he pecked my forehead and my face lit up " dont worry, I dont mind. I just dont want you to limit yourself "

I nodded and walked closer to him so I could hug him once more

" cmon, lemme grab you a towel" he pulled away slowly " I'll be right back, okay?"

I nodded, waiting until the door was shut to strip down and fold my clothes up. Hiding my underwear between the pile I placed on the side . I then jumped into the bath, shutting the curtains then submerging myself in warm water and turning the taps off.

I shut my eyes and alowed myself to unwind at the comforting feeling

Soon I heard the door open and in came hyunjin " I'm just gonna place this outside of the curtain " he said " tell me when you're getting out, I'll turn around "

" okay" I smiled happily, I'm so lucky he decided he needed to he a part of my life. Because he does, he saved me, hes made me feel comfortable, hes got my parents to go to jail potentially. But most importantly hes the only one whose been nice to me.

I love him, it's weird. I've never felt this way for a person before, but I do. Hes kind to me, hes funny, hes caring. Hes perfect, I dont even care how attractive his face is. Sure it's a nice bonus. But him as a person......he is just perfect.