Episode 2

"I did not sign up for this." Gwen said, sounding very displeased.

"Same but it's Chris, he likes to torture us apparently." I responded to Gwen's comment.

"Okay today's challenge is a threefold, your first task is to jump off this 1000 foot high cliff into the lake." Chris started to explain.

"Piece of cake." Bridgette says to Tyler.

"If you look down you will see two target areas. The wider area represents the part of the lake that we have stocked with psychotic man-eating sharks, inside that area is a safe zone, that's your target area which we're pretty sure is shark free." Chris continued to explain.

"Excuse me." LeShawna said, looking at Chris.

"For each member of your team that jumps and actually survives there will be a crate of supplies waiting below inside each crate are supplies that you'll need for the second part of the challenge, building a hot tub, the team with the best one gets to have a winked hot tub party tonight. The losers will be sending someone home. Let's see Killer Bass you're up first." Chris finished explaining to all of us. But some people where staring at my right leg and stomach. Duncan poked me, gaining my attention and then he pointed at my leg and stomach.

"That's a really long story." I tell him while scratching the back of my neck.  

"Holy cow Shylo." Bridgette said causing me to look up at her and seeing everyone look at me with pity and sadness.

"I got nerve damage in my right leg but that's fine with me. So don't feel bad or sad for me. " I reassure them while smiling.

"So who wants to go first?" Bridgette asks all of us. I start walking back towards Chris, earning me, looks from everyone.  I hand him my flannel.

"Don't loose my flannel. It's my favorite one." I warned Chris. 

"Is that a tattoo princess?" Duncan asked. 

"Yea, my dad had this tattooed in the same place but on his left arm." I explain smiling.

"Lucky, you got a tattoo at 18." He replies. I chuckle at that, then I quickly sprint towards the cliff and I frontflip after I jump off, hearing gasps from everyone even Chris.

"WOOOO HOOOO!!!!" I yell as I cross my arms right before I hit the water, sending me down farther under the water. I quickly swim up and see that I'm not in the safe area.

"Shylo! Swim!! There's a shark behind you!" I hear Duncan yell at me. I hear something swim behind me, this causes me to turn around and see a shark staring right at me. I stared right at it, this caused it to swim right at me. This caused my flight or fight to kick in. Not even realizing that I decked it right in the nose. I heard even more gasps and a whimper from everyone and the shark. I immediately felt horrible for punching the shark.

"Oh I'm so sorry hunny, you scared me! I didn't mean to hurt you." Me saying this caused the shark to swim to me and let me kiss and pet it.

"Oh you poor poor baby, I hope the pets and kisses make up for that." I told the shark, who in return swam me over to the boat allowing me to get up onto it.

"Thank you sweet pea." I thanked the shark, not even a minute after I saw Bridgette jump and land in the safe part of the target areas.

"Bridgette you made it!" I said as I was so proud and happy for her.

"Not as great as you did Shylo! You're not even on the teams yet and you are the one that jumped first! Plus you punched that shark! And you petted it and kissed its nose!" She brags about me as I pull her up onto the boat.