Episode 6 Pt. 1

"Campers today's challenge will test your outdoor survival skills, I'm not going to lie to you, some of you may not come back alive." Chris said explaining but I smiled at this. But a few others gasped at this.

<I was taught how to survive alone in the woods for weeks at a time in case I got lost and no one could find me. Thanks mom and dad!>

"Just joking, all you have to do is spend one night in the woods, everything you need is at your team's campsite in the forest, you just have to find it." Chris tells us explaining some more while tossing the maps and compasses.

"Oh and watch out for bears, lost a couple of interns in pre-production, first team back for breakfast wins invincibility. Well off you go." Chris warns us.

"Did he say there are bears up in here?" LeShawna said scared.

"I had a little encounter with a bear once, let's just say his head looks real nice up on my mantle." Owen informed us.

"There are bears here, but the one I encountered needed a hug. That was before the last challenge." I said looking at everyone. This caused everyone to look at me.

"You what?! And you didn't tell me?!" Duncan said, sounding upset, that I didn't tell him.

"Sorry but that was before I was supposed to go up for Courtney." I explained to him.

"Fine." Duncan says, looking away from me and walking off.

"Oh this one time I saw a bear eating our garbage he had old spaghetti noodles hanging from his big huge teeth and it looked like blood and guts, was so gross and we thought he was eating the neighbors cat Simba but it turned out he was just lost for a week, uh you didn't eat spaghetti did you? Good let's go!" Izzy said, rambling. I hurried up to catch up to Duncan.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, when it was time for the talent contest to start I had already forgotten about it." I explained some more to him. I kiss his cheek feeling bad about it.

*Time skip*

"Sadie look blueberries!" Katie tells Sadie. I continue walking and as I go to pass Courtney I look at the map.

"I'll see you all at the campsite!" I inform them as I walk quickly to get to the campsite.

"But you don't know where it is Shylo!" Courtney hollers at me.

"I looked at the map Courtney!" I tell her as I walk faster. I had gotten to the campsite within 10 minutes and I started gathering sticks for the fire. I also got some sticks to build a medium sized a-frame in case it rained. I also started gathering more sticks just in case too. I went and caught some fish which was hanging over the campfire that I had started. But I went to go get some more firewood for later. I was only gone for about 10 minutes and when I got back everyone was there but the twins. I saw Duncan checking out the a-frame and everyone not paying attention to their surroundings. So I stayed in the shadows and away from their view and I started to loudly walk around the campsite kinda like how a bear walks.

"OMG! What's that?!" Bridgette asks everyone, getting freaked out.

"A bear maybe?" Geoff says scaring everyone else but Duncan. I heard movement from behind me and saw the bear from before.

"Wanna help me scare the others?" I whispered only loud enough for it to hear me. She nodded back and she went behind the others quietly. I walked around more but I mimicked a bear growl as best I could which sounded pretty close to one.

"Maybe?! It is!" Courtney almost yelled out of fear. I nodded to her and that caused her to stand up from behind the tent and roar at all of them. Everyone screamed, even Duncan! She walked away feeling confidently.

"Thank you!" I whispered to her. Once they all stopped screaming and calmed down a bit, then I almost screamed like bloody murder.

"Has anyone seen Shylo? I'm pretty sure she made this and got the sticks for the fire." Duncan asks if anyone has seen me yet. Everyone shook their heads no. I look at the camera and grin evilly and I mouthed 'I'm not sorry for what I'm about to do!'. I screamed like I was being killed right next to the camp. This caused everyone to scream again and Duncan to yell 'SHYLO!'. He comes running towards where I am but I quickly hide behind a tree. I could see that he was panicking and worried about me.

"Awwwww you do care!" I tell him, causing him to jump.

"You're okay!" He said running and hugging me.

"Well yea, I was trying to scare you guys, which the bear did join in with me on it. That really did help big time." I tell him laughing.

"That was not funny! I thought you got killed!" Duncan says that I did that.

"I'm sorry. I saw the opportunity and I took it. The bear part was funny though!" I tell him

"It was not!" He denies.

"It was too, I wished it was on camera, oh wait it is!" I said pointing at the camera.

"I'm not happy with you right now princess!" He informed me, kinda glaring at me.

"Would a kiss make you forgive me?" I asked him.

"Maybe." He responded while blushing, this made me smile as I kissed his cheek.

"Good now, come on!" I told him. As we came back into the camp everyone calmed down, kinda still obviously scared for my safety. But they calmed down seeing that I was ok.

"You're okay!" Bridgette said, jumping up and hugging me, this also causing everyone else but Duncan to hug me.

"Yea y'alls screams were funny! Especially because of the bear!" I tell them, grinning.

"You pranked us?!" Geoff asked me.

"Yea, the walking at the beginning and that bear growl was me, I had also asked the bear to help me prank you all. Now I was gonna scream like I did before Duncan asked if any of y'all had seen me." I informed them all, still grinning.

"You are so mean for that! We thought a bear got you!" Courtney told me.

"That was the point, none of y'all were aware of your surroundings. That's how I was taught when I was 9. I also went easy on y'all." I said, smiling at them.

"Wow, you pitch a tent like a guy." Geoff told Bridgette.

"Is he trying to flirt with Bridge?" I whisper to Duncan.

"I think so." He whispers back. I shake my head in disappointment.