Chp. 4: Hardy Har Hardy

Author's Note-

⚠️Really Long Chapter Ahead ⚠️

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.👍🏾👍🏾

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday Afternoon, a day before the party...

Travis's POV:

"Hardy har har..." James shrugs nonchalantly. Everyone looks at him, nodding slowly.

Shrugging, Christian replies confidently as he holds the blunt in his hand, "Hardy motherfucking har har." Now hitting his shoulder, Josh gathers Christian's attention, saying mischievously, "Motherfucking hardy har har."

"Hardy har motherfucking har." I add, causing them to look back at me. Christian smiles proudly before Jamie says, sitting up in his seat, "Har har Hardy?"

"Har...Hardy...har?" Josh mumbles, eyes narrowing.

I smile at that, "Ahhhh, har Hardy motherfucking har."

"Motherfucking Har Har Hardy."

"Har motherfucking har hardy."

"Hardy Har Hardy."

"What are we doing exactly??" I inquire, genuinely curious as Josh, James, and Christian all look over at me. Pulling the blunt from his lips, Christian blows smoke into the air from his nose and mouth, "We're inventing a new language. Hardish."

"I wanted to call it something else but he was insistent on the name," Josh sighs as Christian passes him the blunt. He brings it to his lips and James says, "Hardish just sounds wrong, you know?? That can be taken so wrong out of context. A bunch of guys saying "Hardish" un-ironically..."

Suddenly, everyone starts to snicker, Josh pulling the blunt from his lips as he starts to cough.

Welp, before you ask-

Yes. We're as high as giraffe balls.

Plus, immature.

The guys and I decided we wanted to hang out, sit by a bonfire, and get high like usual when no one's busy. And since none of them had anything going on today, here we are. Of course, I'm never busy because I don't have a job. And I don't want one right now either.

Fuck that.

"Hardish!!" Christian chuckles hunching over in his chair, hands on his stomach, "Imagine what people would think!!"

"Something raunchy I bet," James smiles, shaking his shoulder length, red dreads out of his face, "They'd probably think we're referring to our shlongs..."

"Well, minus Josh's, his is not a shlong, more like a baby carrot," I add, using my hand to reference the size. Everyone oos and laughs, and Josh instantly shoots me a look. Flipping me the middle finger, he grumbles, "YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT, REEL!!"

"Fucking hell!!!" James laughs hysterically as Josh passes him the blunt, "I care nothing for your sizes!! I don't give a flying fuck!!"

"God, I love it here!!!" Christian laughs.

"I HAVE A GREAT PERSONALITY THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!" Josh says defensively, "JUST ASK STORMY!!!" Throwing my head back, I laugh out loud, "Holy fuck, Josh, I'm fucking with you!!! Chill out!!!"

"Let's just change the name of the language, okay??" Christian says, wiping his tears, "Hardinese."

"BOOM!!! DONE!!" James chirps, finally taking a puff from the blunt. Pulling it from his lips, he blows smoke out into the air, stating, "We're all good!! Travis quit fucking laughing!!!"