Desire

(I have no idea what demon possessed me to write this, but here you go. Enjoy lol)

Crosshair x male!reader
⚠️NSFW⚠️
••You catch Crosshair's eye while serving tables at 79's and he simply can't ignore you.

You had caught Crosshair staring several times before, though you never let him see it. After the seventh time, however, the urge to just see what he wanted was irresistible. Approaching clones without the intention of taking their order or delivering drinks was a big no-no at 79's—unless you wanted to be pranked or lovingly pulled somewhere private.

Considering those options, the second one sounded far more appealing since you secretly had a crush on him. You'd never admit it out loud, though—at least not with customers around. Just thinking about what the other clones would do if they saw the two of you together made your head hurt.

At the same time, however, you really wanted him and didn't care who saw you.

So, you finally caved and made your way over.

He was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, chewing on a toothpick as usual. The rest of the Batch shared drinks at a nearby table, but he seemed to have no interest in joining them. His eyes flicked up to meet yours once he noticed you approaching and the slightest hint of a smile tugged on the corner of his lips.

"Need something?" He asked, raising a brow.

Fuck, he was even hotter up close.

"No." You casually answered, ignoring the fact that your palms were starting to sweat. "I just wanted to tell you that you're not very subtle."

His smirk grew. "What can I say? When I see something I like, it's hard to look away."

His words sent a dizzying rush through your core. He was... interested in you? You thought he was simply being a tease—staring just for the fun of it with no real intentions. You'd been stared at by many during your time working at 79's, but none of them ever meant something until now. However, that splinter of doubt within you wondered if this was all some sort of sick joke.

It seemed like something Crosshair would do, and the thought of it made your guts twist.

"Psh, you don't mean that." You finally managed to say, heat lingering in your cheeks as you looked away. "Why don't I just get you a drink so you can join the others over there?"

His expression briefly shifted into that of surprise. Then, his eyebrows furrowed together in a frown as he pushed himself off the wall and stood far too close.

"I don't want a drink." His voice was low and husky, and you could feel his breath against your ear. "I want you."

You felt a shiver travel down your spine and shakily exhaled. This didn't feel real. In that moment, you weren't caught up in the hustle and bustle of the late night crowd, you were in another world that Crosshair had pulled you into—a world with just you and him.

"You want me too, don't you?" He continued, sounding curious and almost hurt. You half-expected him to touch your hand or slide his arm around your waist to pull you closer, but he did neither. "I've seen the way you look at me—the way you act when I'm around. I see everything, Y/N. You know that."

"Yes..." You pursed your lip to keep it from quivering. There was no way you could sneak off with him without being spotted, but at that point you didn't care. Fuck it. "Alright. Follow me."

You stepped away from him and started walking towards a hall that led to the back rooms. The flashing lights and blaring music were almost disorienting despite you being used to them. All you could think about was what would happen the moment the two of you were behind closed doors.