S* 8 - CL16 - Monaco attitude.

Request for Untitled_G00SE

23 - "what? Does that feel good?"
4 - "I think you're my favorite driver."
9 - "wait, Don't pull away.. not yet."

Warnings: smut (I got a little carried away) praise, a little bit of after care, idk what other warnings to include.

Sorry this is incredibly late I was on a trip and had no phone, love you xx

Pushed up against my little brothers teammate, Charles, I laugh loudly watching Carlos rush up the the DJ, requesting a few songs I had sent him up for before disappearing into the crowd, not even bothering to come back to Charles and I.

Ofcourse I knew Charles quite well, I had met him the first weekend my brother drove for Ferrari, greeting him with a firm handshake and a little blushing smile.

"I think you're my favorite driver."
He smiled and his cheeks lit up a little as his fingers gripped my hand a little tighter.

But I didn't think I knew him well enough to dance with him in a club not knowing where my brother was.

"Are you ok?!"
Charles shouted, waving a hand Infront of my face as I struggle to hear him over the speakers and loud club goers.
I smile and nod my head quickly and he shakes his head, giving me an unsatisfied lip tuck and rolling his eyes, following my departing gaze as I look for my brother in a slight panic, wanting to comfort me, I assume?

"I don't think you'll see him for a while!"
He shouted again, still looking disappointed while I smiled, grabbing at the material of my jacket nervously, the dark and loud club making me panic slightly being left with him while he held his phone in hand, buzzing lightly while he waited for some other friends.
He offered me a warm smile and took my hand from my side softly, pulling me close as a slightly less intense song begins playing and my nerves lessened.
We sway together for a moment or two before the slow grinding began, sloppy and the unforgivable sin of if Carlos discovered us.
Our eyes met and I sighed against his skin, dipping my head back in to start kissing his collar bone, kissing the exposed area softly while he began breathing heavier, a deep grunt once my teeth had nuzzled into his soft skin.
A weary whimper in my ear as I made out lazily with his neck, my skirt riding up we I rode his thigh, climbing higher, etching closer to his him and moaning
His hand rested firmly on my hips, the other pulling my hair off my neck.
My arms wrapped his neck as I trailed up his jaw line, pulling him down by his collar, finally reaching his lips.
A cough quickly pulled my attention off if Charles's now bruised and wet state to my brother and his friends, Lando and George.
I quickly fix my skirt and Charles stands up straight again, his hand still resting on my hip as his friends stare in disbelief.

"That is my sister."
He earned Charles in a mocking tone, motioning to the drool on the side of his mouth.
Charles quickly raised his hand to wipe his mouth and nodding his head furiously while Carlos firmed his facial expression.

"i can kiss who I want Carlos."
He shook his head at me and Charles tightened his hand on my hip, covering his mouth still, George and Lando tapped Carlos shoulder, motioning to the bar and mouthing a few words I couldn't make out over the music.

"You can kiss everybody but my teammate, Eh? Fair?"
"No."
I muttered as he grabbed my arm, squeezing it as he pulled me back to him, pulling me tight against him making me roll my eyes and sigh, fighting against his grip before he finally let go, asking Charles to come to the bar with him, turning his back on us to walk away.

"Do you want a drink?"
Charles asked, his hand back on my hip and his face close to my ear.
My breathing rushed as I smirked, Nodding my head softly making his lips graze my ear.