Online Relation #1 Loma from Egypt

Loma from Egypt

I know Loma, a man of Egyptian Arab descent, I really love the eyes he has, really make me drift away when im talking to him, I know Loma from the same application SK since 2016.

Loma had a very calm and gentle tone, worked as a mechanical engineer in a construction company at that time, Loma was a man I can say was very smart.

We communicate long enough to try a relationship with a time difference of almost 4-5 hours is very disturbing for sure. With his busy work made us often disagree and made us very tired and decided to end everything and give time to each of us.

One year passed without any communication and suddenly Loma contacted me to ask how I and others were doing. Arriving when we made an agreement again to try this relationship more seriously with the various conditions he put to me not to disturb him while he was working and just wait for him to contact me, I tried to agree but it only lasted for 3 months.. it's not very FAIR!!

One thing i always remember until now when he says :

"Why you not obeying me when I said what im telling you do not contact me if im not start"

Ommmmggggggg... Is that the dictator I made my lover huh??

How come when I need someone close to us to be a place for us to tell stories, complain and I can't contact them CAN'T...

Finally I decided to end the relationship, we lost contact for several months and after that I saw on one of the social media that

He had married a woman while he was working in Dubai.

Sooooo..???? Thats the end of the story between us

As well as I understand now.... The problem is that none of it will ever happen...

The marriage between us will never happen, because Loma is so far away and difficult to put our thoughts together and I will only remember her as part of the storyline of my life.

But right now I'm trying to be able to communicate just to ask how I am doing, but it seems that Loma is trying to close her access to be able to talk to me because of her marriage.

I tried to chat asking about the news and his situation but he just read it without replying at all, either busy or already trying to close access to have communication with me again.

Even sometimes i think, if he cant be my future he can be my friends as a family also.

But I can't force anything on others if they think that my presence might disrupt their relationship.

Well,,, hope you always fine there Loma..Im always Happy for you marriage life....