Online Relation #1 Imr From Pakistan

Imr from Pakistan

I called him "The Naughty" Papa I ever had in this story.

Imr, a man who is from Pakistan and lives with his family in Italy, got acquainted through the SK application in 2017 starting from his trip at that time to Pakistan to attend his cousin's wedding and he tried to open the SK application and communicate with me.

The nickname "Hot Mama" that Imran used to express our closeness.

Imr is a very wise man in communication, he admits that he is single and never thought to him that we would have a good relationship until now.

Time went by for a few months until he had to go back to Italy that's when he started lying to me as if he was going from Pakistan to France to find a job and there were some conflicts between us until one day Imr blocked me.

I tried to contact him but it couldn't be found because Imr kept blocking me, and I felt OK Enough..

As time went by in 2 weeks finally Imran contacted me back and tried to explain all the truth that he was not to france but he came back to Italy and he was married and had a cutes girl ... what kind of surprise..!! I got it again..!!

OK I understand all those circumstances and accept them well, at least he's tried to explain honestly how he should have done in the first place, because for me the relationship is not to be forced instead, as well we are still didn't yet met in real isn't big problem for me..

Until now my relationship with Imr as everything in our life is still going well.

Imr has always been a person who loves me very much with his ways and limitations as a naughty papa. He is very considerate of my circumstances over anything with My Pretty Girl, she is one of the very good friends even sometimes we talk about naughty things hahaha... But that's just our talk.

Imr once helped me when I needed everything for My Pretty Girl and he didn't think 2 times and asked many things even what I needed the money for, he immediately sent the money to help me, you must know how it should often happen in online relationships as adult men they need what they need so they have to spend money on it.

However, Imr didnt do that as a friend who is actually only limited to online and video calls we have never met in real life and never know when it is common.

He makes me believe that good people will always be in our lives regardless of status. is very unlikely that someone we know only through online can do this for us, right? It is very unlikely that someone we know only through online can do this for us, right?

5 years Our relationship is going very well, by respecting each other, we can tell stories whatever we want without anyone feeling hurt or abused, as online friends who have never met in real I feel that even those I already know and meet are almost the same as my friends in real life.

Thanks to Allah for sending a kind people like them in my Life