Online Relation #1 Faro and Ahmd From Tunisia

Faro and Ahmd from Tunisia

About them..... I have known in an FC application since 2015, as a friend we try to always be able to get along well until now, even though they have had their own lives and lives but sometimes we only have a short chat in our spare time.

Faro is a man who is much younger than 10 years from me, but he always gives his best support for me, as well as me who always listens to sad stories about his love life.

He had difficult life to be able to support his mother and family but he never felt hopeless, very I am proud to have a friend like my brother to me.

Ahmd he is a guy who never thinks too hard about anything, our communication is limited to the job he has as a gament entrepreneur in these 2 years he has just started through social media.

He just got married in 2022 and I think he is enjoying his new life a lot, our conversation is now stalled and I understand quite a bit with all his busy life.

My communication with these two men was very limited because they were busy with the lives they were living and we didn't have intense communication only as necessary to ask for news occasionally or about the jobs we had.

But we try to keep up with each other like on special days of Special Day or Birthday eve especially their attention to My Pretty Girl which is very extra never missed.