- Beach mission -

CONTENT WARNINGS: None.

Based on a scene from Fast and Furious Five

Agent AU

   You sip your drink, the beach air warm around you as the slight breeze keeps you from boiling in the hot California air.

"Y/n? What do you see?"

You almost flinch at the sudden noise in your ear, looking around the area for the man you were sent to find. You drop your sunglasses lightly, scanning around the different people before spotting your man sitting on a lounge chair closer to the side of the deck.

"He's on the left side of the bar, lounge chair. Light blue button-up shirt." You mumble, bringing the glass up to your lips so you don't raise suspension.

"Alright, I'm headed your way. Leon's with me." Chris replies, and you smile. Leon. He's your favorite, by far. Probably because he's hot, and he's you're boyfriend.

"Hey Leon." You smile into the coms, and you hear his breathy laugh in reply.

"Hey, Y/n." He mumbles back, and you look around to see them coming your way. You smile and wave them over, and they speed up, quickly sitting down on either side of you.

"Well, aren't you dressed for the beach." Chris mumbles teasingly, and you smile, looking down at yourself. Bright orange bikini covered by a black sundress, sunglasses still over your eyes, hair up in a ponytail.

"Well, I wasn't going to come dressed like that." You mumble, looking over Chris' outfit. Cargo shorts and a flower shirt. "You look like every other dad around." You speak, and you hear Leon laugh from next to you, making you smirk and look his way.

"Leon looks fine. Why couldn't you dress like him?" You ask, looking over Leon, who was wearing white swim-shorts and a light blue shirt that was unbuttoned to show off his abs and chest. "Very fine." You mumble, and Leon raises an eyebrow, making you snap your head back to Chris, a small blush covering your cheeks.

"Moving on. The guys over there." You speak, jutting your head in the direction causing both Leon and Chris to turn and see him.

"Perfect. Now, how the hell are we going to get his hand-print." Leon mutters, and you smile, standing up.

"This is why they shouldn't send a man to do a woman's job." You speak, removing the sundress from yourself, completely exposing your barely covered body. You throw the sundress at Leon before removing your glasses and placing them over his eyes with a smile as he stares at you will his mouth slightly open. You pull your hair from its ponytail before shaking it out so it is slightly messy.

Once you're fine with the way you look, you turn toward the man before walking hid way, swaying your hips slightly.

You watch as the people he is talking to stare at you, making him turn around, his eyes raking over your body before he lips his lips with a smirk. He whistles lightly before nodding at you, moving his fingers to tell you to come over and you smile, walking his way.

"Damn, baby. Take a seat." He smirks, and you nod, sitting down on the arm rest of his seat, letting his hand fall down to your ass, making you smirk and lean into him, your arm around his shoulder, shuffling so your ass wasn't fully on the seat, his full hand against the material of your bikini.

"You wanna come back to my place after this?" He asks, looking up at you, and you smile, shaking your head with a small pout.

You lean down to his ear, looking back to see Leon and Chris staring at yoh with smirks, nodding as they realize what you're doing.

+ + +

   Leon and Chris stare with their mouths open slightly, Leon biting his lip as he stares at you. He was proud. He was jealous and a little horny but mostly proud.

"I'm gonna marry that woman one day." The blonde speaks up, and Chris scoffs from beside him, shaking his head.

"Yeah, whatever."

+ + +

   "I can't. My boyfriend is expecting me home." You whisper, letting your lips brush against the man's ear.

"That's a shame, baby. Would've loved to have some fun." He mumbles, and you nod.

"Me too." You sigh out before patting his shoulder. "But I should probably go now, don't want to make him suspicious." You mutter before reaching forward to the table in front of the chair, letting his hand spread along your entire ass. You grab a pen and paper and write down a fake number before handing it to him.

"Call me." You whisper, and he smiles, nodding before you walk away, swaying your hips, smiling at Leon and Chris as they wait for you.

"Now, that..." You speak, grabbing your sunglasses and dress from Leon's hands. "Is how it's done."

Leon smirks at you, shaking his head lightly. "I fucking love you." He mumbles and you scoff.

"Of course you do." You smile up at him before grabbing his hand and wrapping it around your shoulder.