chapter 2

3 months later

The wedding came and went as quickly as it came. Everyone had different inputs about the situation but knew that they had no choice but to accept it . Smanga and were living at his apartment since the house was still being built . My husband Smanga was your typical good looking man . He had big eyebrows small sharp nose  and big ears. His body was average not slim not chubby just a normal body structure with no muscles.  He was his parents middle child with six siblings him included . He had two brothers and three sister one of which were twins after him .  His older brother was Zweli then after him came  Sandile then Smanga . His sisters names were Nandi and Thandi these two were twins and then  kwanele who was the last born.  His relationship with his siblings was like any other relationship with siblings funny yet strict .

Staying with Smanga was quite the challenge . Changing habits was hard for me but I grew into it . Our friendship was fun he respected me took me , took me out on dates . He basically did everything that I hadn't done openly in my life . It was a Thursday and his friends were coming over for a braai . I was preparing all the necessary foods that would be needed for the meat . When I was finished I quickly rushed to our room for fifteen minute shower . By the time I got done I heard loud laughs on the balcony and figured that they were already here .

I was a bit worried about what would happen because friends perspectives always matter . Smanga walked in awhile I was double checking the dress I was wearing .

"They came with their wives and girlfriends as well so you don't to worry to much " he pulled me into a hug this automatically made lie my head on his shoulder , something I had grown a custom to .

"To much? Does that mean I have to worry " I looked up to him and he looked down to me then pecked my lips

"I meannnn" I lightly punched his chest which made him laugh and hold my cheeks . " You don't have to worry at all . My friends know how to choose what makes me happy . And right now you're are it so stop worrying and live the moment" he pecked my lips once more before leading me out of the room and to the balcony . " Guys this is the lady of the house and baby these are my people " he stood behind me and gave me comforting rubs on my tummy .

"Sanibona" I waved and they waved back . I turned my face to look at his face and he looked down at me . " You do realize that calling me lady of the house doesn't necessarily mean wife  right ? I mean a maid is also called lady of the house . So which one am I?" I smiled as he laughed

I don't know what drove me crazy . The fact that every time Smanga touched me like this my body would react or the fact that his words made me feel jolly inside . In all the three months I had lived with Smanga he had never not once called me baby
Hearing him say that made me feel certain things that I last felt when Mpho would call me mme .

"Aah kodwa maZwide noma khona abantu wena ufuna iMpi nje" he very gently pat my butt which once again made me feel those little butterflies . He leaned down and spoke right next to my ear . " Don't make me put you to sleep early " he lifted his head " now be a good girl and go introduce yourself to the other females ." He walked to his friends

Put me to sleep  I know what he meant . Two weeks after our wedding Smanga and myself found ourselves in an unexpected situation we promised to never talk about .

"Smanga please" I whimpered from to much pressure

"Hold it " it was to late I had already let it all out . Smanga stood up from down there and came up to kiss my lips .  I don't remember much after that because I passed out as soon as he kissed me . That's why he said put me to sleep cause that day he really did put me to sleep .

"Yoh! Smanga what did you say to her that's gotten her so stuck ? Yerr phela she is having flashbacks" the sound of people laughing pulled me away from my thoughts .

" Sorry?" I smiled a bit trying to hide the embarrassment on my face .

"Hey! Leave my wife alone . Baby this is Musa , Simphiwe and njabulo . This is mbali Simphiwe's wife , Amogelang Njabulo's wife and Paleasa Musa's girlfriend ." I shook their hands as he he introduced me to them .

The girls and I were sitting in the kitchen eating .

"So? You know I don't say it in a bad way when I say that you are not Smanga's usual type . " That was Paleasa Musa's girlfriend speaking

"Oh? " I looked at her

"Yes. We were so shocked when we saw you guys on your wedding day. Don't get me wrong but Smanga is not type of guy that usually goes for slim or chubby girls . He usually prefers slim thick girls you know what I mean?" I only nodded my at what she said .

"Then I guess his type has changed then " I continued eating .

"Right?" She laughed and looked at me once more . " But I guess since he is so obsessed with ass it makes sense that he would go for a girl like you ."

"How about you stop talking about what another man wants and needs and start focusing on your man ? You think you can do that ?" I faked smiled

"I'm only just say lady no needs to be petty" she scoffed

"Can you stop Paleasa? Like you always have to ruin things for us nje . Yoh hle tjoo" Amogelang spoke up giving her a look . " Like this is why we don't chill with girlfriends cause you don't know your place weytsi. " She stood up and left the room

I just knew that this would be a long journey.

Not edited.

Guys I know this might have not been what you expected but I had to pass through their wedding and introductions so I could start their story . Sorry

Enjoy.