chapter 3

"stoopppp" I laughed a little pushing his face away from my neck

"Haibo I can't give my wife neck kisses?" He pulled me closer to him

"Technically I'm still your girlfriend" I turned to him and hugged him

"Oh?" He laughed . "Okay girlfriend wife . 

"I'm so happy , thank you for building us a home" I pecked his lips .

The past couple of months were amazing. My husband and I were finally having a good and healthy relationship. My heart was pounding with happiness something I haven't experienced since my father was alive. He treated me like a queen sometimes even a princess. He babied me made sure that everything I wanted I had . It felt like a dream , it felt to good to be true.

"Hmm. " He held my hips and pulled me closer to him.  " Bayeza ksasa for the house warming. They have to introduce the house to our ancestors."

"Well I honestly cannot wait to see my ex's wife" he smiled then kissed me once again .

"Hmm about your ex. " He sat down on the sofa pulling me along with him. " I want to tell you everything ngoba angifuni ukuthi sixabanele into esinga khuluma ngayo ." He took a deep breath. " This will probably come out in a couple of years but I want you to know that the child that your ex's wife has is not my brother's " he kept on rubbing my thighs. " Biologically he is mine " he shook his head . " The family believed that he couldn't have children of his own but when I asked him he said he had a very low sperm count . "

"      " I was speechless.

"I discreetly asked him about why it was taking him time to impregnate his wife and he told me the reason . When the family suggested this whole thing I told them to wait as it was only a year since they had been married but they insisted. So I did it . " I hadn't realized I was said till I felt his had wiping my face .  "Ngiyaxolisa sthandwa Sam"

"Was the sex amazing?"

"It was sex sthandwa Sam . It is bound to give a good feeling. " I tired standing up but he wouldn't let me .

"I know I'm not supposed to be angry but it just breaks me because she is the mother of your first child . " I shook my head . " She will always be the first woman on your heart whether you admit it or not " I could feel my throat closing up on me . " Your brother ? What did he do to deserve a betrayal as painful as this one?  "  My thoughts were all over the place . My insecurities were taking over from everything else . 

"Sthandwa Sam" he took a deep breath pulling me closer to him . " She is not the mother of my first child . I had a girl that I impregnated during my university years . She lost the baby at seven months . "

"Ngicela ukhamba" he released me and I stood up going into our bedroom .   I went to bathroom and took a quick shower I needed to think . Once I was done I went into the kitchen and cooked . By then I realized that I was alone and he was gone . Once I finished with cooking I went for a quick nap.

"MaZwide!" I felt someone shake me very harshly which woke me up from my nap.

"Mmh" I opened my eyes a bit

"Haibo Ntombi ulele nje emini" my mother in law looked me expectedly .

"Ey mah ngisuke ngaba busy kakhulu" I stood up and stretched my body .

"Woza Ntombi we're downstairs siqeda ukfika . " She walked out of the room and I went to the bathroom . I very quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth then went downstairs.

when I got downstairs I saw my mother in law and father in law along with Zweli his wife and Sandile with his wife . Smanga was nowhere in sight .

"Here she is " i moved to my father in law and gave him a hug

"Sawubona baba "  we sat down on the sofa . "Sanibona" everyone greeted back

" Ngiyabona ukuthi uphekile before ulala " my mother in law came in and gave my father in law a plate .  " Uyephi uSmanga?" For some reason this question interested everyone because they all turned to look at us .

"Usaphumile Mah ." The door opened and Smanga walked in .

"Hawu angisakwazi noku faka imoto yam kahle kwam nje yini na early nje " he walked to his parents and hugged them

"Ai suka " replied Sandile hugging him 

"Sthandwa Sam" he came to me and pulled to stand up with him . "Ngicela sikhulume " he was already walking us out of the living room

"Even if I didn't want to you already are making me . " He spanked my butt as a warning to stop talking. When we made it to our room he pulled my back on his front .

"Are you angry at me baby ?" He kept rubbing his front on my back which made me speechless . "Baby?"

"Mmh?" He put his hands on my thighs and slowly brushed them .

"Are you angry " I nodded my head at his question.  "Mmh. I'm sorry mamas I didn't mean to spoil your mood "

"It's okay . I have no right to be angry since it happened before you were mine ." I turned around and kissed his lips  "lets go down and be with everyone else?"

"Yebo" he walked down the stairs with me 

"Smanga mfwetu woza ngapha " Smanga let go of me and went to his brothers and father to get their belongings and whatever they had going on . I found Mah and the ladies in the kitchen dishing up some pap .

"Hawu what about the meat?" I asked as I walked in .

"Oh  uMazibuko said they'll make ibraai cause they bought meat." That was Sandile's wife speaking.

"Okay. " I did everything I could to not think about what Smanga told me . My mind was filled with questions I knew I could only ask my husband . This lady was beautiful kind sweet and amazing . How did my husband manage to sleep with her and not fall for her ?

It took about an hour for the meat to be fine . Everyone gathered in the living room eating and chatting which was fun and refreshing. For the first time since I came in this family I felt like I was apart of it .

"You still mad." It was a statement and not a question . I kept on eating my food for a while until I finally answered him.

" I told you ukuthi it had nothing to do with me . Why would I be mad about it ?"  Our eyes held contact and he shook his head a little .

" Hmm. If you say so" I nodded my head knowing very well that a part of me was mad . Mad at the fact that she seemed to be getting everything that I want or am supposed to get , but I knew deep down it was insecurities thinking like this.I felt his lips on my cheek . " Calm down mamas it's only you I want " I shook my head turning away trying to hold in my smile his response was a chuckle and bringing me more into his embrace.

"Uzwile yini bhuti?" We snapped out of our little moment when we heard Zweli's voice and question only to find everyone looking at us teasingly. 

"Angiwanga bhuti uthini" he interlocked our hands together which made me smile because I enjoyed how his love language was physical contact.

"Ngeke uzwe vele . We're talking and you guys are busy disrespecting us by disregarding our presence." A very angry Sandile responded .

Not edited

I hope you enjoy this chapter. ❤️

I hope you manage reading through the errors cause it will take me time before I edit the book.