Chapter 10:The Bomb

I have been waiting so long to write this Chapter, I have so much ideas to write. Let see how this will turn up at the End. 

POV: Vincenza

Getting ready for a party a thing I didn't do for so long and a thing I wasn't good at I grabbed the red Dress Enzo brought me it was a beautiful dress with a covered back. I must confess the dress is stunning at first when I saw the dress I hated it because Red isn't my color but now while wearing it I think it looks amazing on me, Enzo seems to have a taste in Clothes. I held my hair in a Ponytail and did a light Makeup. I heard a knock on my door and I took my phone, putted in my purse and I closed the door moving to the car and wondering what this night will bring.

POV: Alessio

Getting ready for a party isn't my thing I had never attended such gatherings except for the important ones and this one is one of those important ones the falcones must be together in order to look strong our family is strong everyone knows it but if we were together that will be a good reminder to brats like the Colombians. Wearing my Clothes which isn't much Just a normal wear and looking straight in the mirror and wondering what this night will bring.

POV: Kiara

Getting ready for a party is one of the things I like the most, preparing, organizing and making sure everything is welcoming enough for our guests. Being a Falcone is a thing I became used to when I married Nino. This parties reminds me of the world we are living in I know what this party is about. An alliance a one that makes me question Nino's judgment, he was the one who approved of it and knowing the Colombians and their previous failed alliances because of their traitorous moves makes me worried. But the one thing that makes me happy is that my family will be here especially Giulia I missed her so much she is my best friend and cousin.

POV: Lorenzo

Getting ready for a party wasn't in my to do list when I followed Vincenza and to be in the falcones house wasn't in it either but for Vincenza I would do anything she means a lot to me in addition to that I must be there as the Colombian Underboss I never wanted that position but Emanuel saw the potential in me and it was my right since my father was the previous Underboss when he died another man took the position because I was to young but once I grew up Emanuel convinced me to kill him and get what is rightfully mine I tried to talk him out of it telling him I don't want it or we can take it without killing him but Emanuel did what he was best at and convinced me. back then I did whatever it takes to please Emanuel, I didn't say anything to Vincenza and I don't know what her reaction will be.

Rose POV:

Getting ready for a party is one of my favorites things to do but in this particular occasion I'm not ready, my father kept on pushing me to go since he can't he said he has a lot of work to do and he need to flew to Dallas and that Remo will understand. My father is one of Remo's Captains and the trip to Dallas can be for work but at the same time he will do what he does always, sleep around with women and I will do what I'm best at and drink as I always do.

Vincenza POV:

The car just pulled in front of the Falcones Gate and it opened the chauffer drove inside until he reached the front door, Enzo and my father went out and I stayed alone in the car for a bit. I took a long breath and relaxed then I got out of the car and put a smile on my face. We got inside and all I cared about was Alessio. I kept on looking inside of the room in hopes to see him but he is nowhere to be seen, Enzo seemed to notice my discomfort so he took my hand and we moved together. "What is wrong, you seem off" Enzo whispered in my ear.

"Nothing" I said

"Recuerda la primera fiesta a la que asistimos juntos" He said with laugh

"Oh dios, no mencionemos eso" I do remember the first party we attended together and let me tell you it was a complete disaster a disaster that will make me laugh every time.