The Necklace of Dragons

Once upon a time. There lived a king, a queen and... a princess. 

The forceful slam of a metal spear could be heard as the sound came from a castle on top of one of its balconies seeing the sight of two guards standing six feet apart, gazing at both the gorgeous view and the bright sunlight before turning and facing at some glass doors to which the one guard on the right grabs a hold of the door knobs and opens the doors entering inside.

They were both within what appears to be a throne room with many guards standing left and right in a straight line. between them was a red carpet that led to three different sized thrones, One was small and appeared to be empty, the other was average sized but also appeared to be empty as well until lastly the one in the middle.

It was large in size compared to the others but unlike them, there appeared to be a dog, presumably a wolf to be exact, sitting on the throne wearing a red like coat and had a golden crown on top of their head as they sat and waited, making a slight yawn in the process. "Are King, we are back with the report" The guard told as he and the other walked down the red carpet getting closer to the wolf sitting in the middle throne. "What is it? Have you seen... him yet?" The wolf responded back.

"No sire. His threats to you and your family have not been taken yet, as far as we know, our best course of action is to keep a good look out-" Suddenly the guard stopped talking after overhearing something coming from a distance as he turned and saw outside a flying ship heading towards them.

"You were saying. Guards!! manage your stations! This castle is now on lockdown" The king announced to all his guards as they instantly ran out of the throne room and headed to the weapons room, grabbing a hold of some bows and arrows before heading out on top of the castle's walls and mending positions as they aimed the arrows at the incoming ship.

Back in the throne room, the king was off his throne looking at the surrounding area until he heard a feminine voice come from his right, making him turn to see two other wolves, the oldest looking wolf was wearing a white dress with a golden tiara that they wore on their head. As for the other one, they appeared to be younger and instead wore a light blue dress plus a necklace around their neck that had a dragon symbol on it with a sliver and much smaller tiara on their head as the older looking wolf went over to the king with concern on her face.

"Honey. What is this commotion about?" She asked. "My queen. He has returned and this he means business" The king responded while walking over to a small shrine with a highly detailed box placed in the middle of it as The king pulled out a key and opened it revealing that inside the box, held a sword still in its cover.

"Dad, let me help you. Your army is going to need a lot more than just arrows and swords, it needs as much help as it can get" The younger looking wolf said as he turned back to her with disagreement. "No Quinn. I am not going to lose you to this! Not again... not like what happened to your brother. You, the princess, are not worth being punished for my mistakes" The king told his daughter. "But Dad-" She tried to respond, but stopped as the three saw from the window the flying ship stopped before going down and parking onto the green grass, then it turned off as the doors slowly opened up revealing a sorcerer looking figure stepping out of the ship first before speaking.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we present to you... Jarvis the king of the two tails!!" The sorcerer in question shouted as not even a second passed, hearing a loud stomping noise coming from behind the sorcerer. The loud noise then revealed itself as it stepped out of the ship showing to everyone a big muscular two legged dog that appeared to look like a German Shepherd wearing black, purple, and silver body armor that was all around his body as he looked up the castle's balcony seeing the king, queen and princess look at him back from above.