𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 |06|

SMUT WARNING ⚠️

( I'ma drop this chapter and dip. Don't forget the holy water.)

Our lips moved together, slowly at first, then, we moved together at a rapid pace falling into one another.

We didn't take our time, everything was rushed. But it felt so right. Right enough to take our time then, lose who we once were in one another.

He stood up in the chair with my body pressed tightly against his and my legs automatically wrapped around his waist.

"Bedroom?" I broke our lips apart for a quick second and glanced down at his lips stained, and shining with light faint traces of my berry lipstick smudged against the counter of his mouth.

I moved one of my hands to his face and tried to wipe off the lipstick but ended up smearing it more into his skin.

"Dont worry about it." 

I nodded and glanced at the staircase.

He took a deep breath, allowing himself to catch a deep breath from the kiss.

Then, he nodded his head letting me know that's where we were headed and carried the both of us up the staircase leading to the master bedroom.

Once we were in the bedroom I untangled my legs from his waist and allowed them to swing on the side of his waist for a second before he walked over the bed and gently laid me down on top of the sheer black satin covers.

Without breaking the heated eye contact he parts my legs open and knees in-between them.

"You're so beautiful." He says, but his attention isn't on the lush white bra with my c cups spilling  out of. 

It's directed on my face.

I swallowed and took a deep shaky breath to keep the emotions in my chest from building up. I lifted my hand and placed it against his cheek.

He closes his eyes for a second and leans into the soft touch of my hand.

"Don't get all soppy on me now Zade." But still, his words made me smile on the inside.

His eyes snap open and crinkle on the side before he tilts his head back and chuckles.

"Because that would be so wrong."

He leans forwards and places his hands on each side of my waist with his face an inch close from mine.

He doesn't close the distance between us, he holds his body up and shows off the defined lines of his eight-pack peeking out of the half buttoned up white shirt.

I lean forwards and press my lips against his before sinking back into the soft satin covers.

I place my hand against his chest, feeling the firm muscles and draw small invisible circles.

He chuckles, "Having Fun?" I feel the vibration of his laugh against the tip of my fingers.

"I am." I glance back up and see the street lights slowly activate. The dimmed lights flickers through the bedroom window and outlines the giant dark figure leaning above me.

"You are beautiful." Which was true. He was a piece of art handcrafted.

He smirks and I almost roll my eyes.

The lights in the bedroom were faint. The only light was the small desk lamp and the street lights from outside.

But I could make out every part of him without the lights. I didn't need the desk light on to see him. I've studied every part of him over the years to know every part of him.