intro

I know yall readers musty asf so after you read this go grab a glass of water or smth ly guys 

Craig pov

It's  a day before summer break ends and I'm looking forward to get away from my step-father for six hours a day. He has always been really harsh to me and Tricia for the slightest things and recently he has been getting more violent with mom when they fight. Sure my mom doesn't really pay attention to me or Tricia at all but she's still our mom. I swear to god if he lays a finger on my mother I will-  "CRAAIIG IS THIS ORANGE JUICE STILL GOOD I CAN'T FIND THE EXPIRATION DATEE".  I snap out of my trance-like state get out of my red-racer themed bed and start walking down the flight of stairs across the hall to help my stupid little sister find the expiration date on a orange juice carton. My life is soooo interesting.

I make my way to the kitchen and get greeted with a middle finger from Tricia. I returned the gesture and grabbed the carton. " 4/11/2022 " My stomach churned at the sight of those numbers "Tricia, this expired in April." I say with my monotonous voice. But really I was about to throw up. That's fucking disgusting, it's been in that chamber sense Spring break. Tricia had a disgusted face for a few moments but you could see a smile creeping up on her lips. She proceeded to grab the orange juice carton and walk over to Thomas' " office " which was really just a room with a computer and a mini fridge full of beer, and returned with Thomas' thermos and opened the lid. "Tricia I know what you're doing and I don't think it's a good idea" Trying to rationalize with Tricia isn't an option. But I thought it wouldn't hurt to try. "You're not my mom." is what I was left with. So as any other person would do I let her brew a potion inside of her dads thermos.  Even if I knew the many consequences coming my way.

Whenever Thomas gets back from work he always drinks from his thermos that he fills up with soup every morning when right before he goes to work. Then puts it in his office so he can have soup when he gets home. Well Tricia has emptied a third of the liquid out and has replaced it with orange juice that has the consistency of gelatin. Great April fools joke right? no. Because right now he is putting the blame on me and screaming at the top of his lungs saying that I did it, what an ass. I know everyone thinks that I'm not scared of anything and that I have no emotions but when he gets mad its fucking terrifying. And the drinking is making him become even more violent. I know I could probably beat his ass in a fight but I don't even have half the amount of energy to do that right now so there is no use trying. All I can do is lay in my bed and pray that I make it to tomorrow. 

WORD COUNT : 560

thanks for reading this chapter. its shitty but it will get better once school starts [ also i just did a small rewrite. they are 16 now bc i want 0 smut ONLY fluff lmao bye ]

                               °。°。°。  LOVE YOU MY JUNE BUGS    °。°。°。