Knock Out!

Tweek pov

I walk up to the ring and stand diagonal from Cody. He looks a bit more scrawny than I am so this is gonna be easier than I thought it would be. But, I might go easy on him. 

-bell-

Or not.

Cody throws me a punch to my left set of ribs. It hurt but not too badly. He starts blocking his face bracing for impact. Then I jab at his jaw as soon as he removes his forearms from his face then grab his neck with my inner elbow to disorient him. Cody squirms out of my grasp and attempts to throw a punch my way but misses slightly. As he stops punching I punch  his upper torso and that kinda knocks the wind out of him. I left hook him in the face and he fell to the ground.

shit I didn't mean to knock him out.. lmao fucking weakling I didn't even get to the fifth round yet.

The match ends and the coach goes over to help Cody and I climb out of the ring. Craig just stares at me with a surprised look. He is probably gonna hate me for beating that guy up.

Craig pov

I sit on the bench watching Tweek beat the fuck out of this kid.. Very sweaty. I didn't really think he had it in him. I still think he looks like a twink though.

Next thing you know the other kid was on the floor Tweek gripping his water bottle and chugging it. Getting some water on his shirt. I stare at him in complete awe. I had no fucking clue what just happened. It feels like that one time I accidentally ate an edible. But I didn't eat an edible. What is going on?

"Wanna get ice cream?" I asked Tweek. I feel a bit lonely cus most of my friends aren't around as much. It would be awkward if he thinks I'm asking him out. Wait why did I just think that. "Sure. Tomorrow?"  He says with as he dries his face off. 

                      tomorrow is gonna be painful.

short fucking chapter.