Ladies First

hi fuckers. read now. fuck you <3. I don't fangirl over tyde bc i like tolkole but i do like tyde platonically. 

Tweek pov

I am currently walking to room 106. Mr Towelie's class. I don't know why but that name sounds awfully familiar. I stop in front of Mr Towelie's classroom door. As I take a deep breath the door swings open. Revealing a brunette boy with a baggy south park jersey coat thingy on. He moves out of my way and says "Ladies first" with a smug look on his face. I snicker at the comment and walk inside the classroom. I spot Craig Dickhead Tucker at the back of the classroom and take a seat next to him. "FUCK." he says to me as he quickly places his hand over whatever he was drawing in his sketchbook. "Are you okay?" I say concerned. he clears his throat "Yeah I'm fine." Craig says before taking his hand off of the sketchbook paper and quickly shuts it. Not letting me see what he drew.

I have never heard him nervous before. I guess I just caught him off guard. He looked pretty focused on that drawing.. "What were you GAH drawing?" I say to him with cocked eyebrow. I see his face twitch slightly. Probably the aftermath of having strong emotions you are trying to hide  he looks away from my direction and suddenly the door flings open. And A WALKING TOWEL COMES INTO THE CLASSROOM. "HOLY FUCK IS OUR TEACHER A TOWEL?!" I hear the boy in the south park jersey yell. "Clyde please don't use that language in my classroom." The towel- I mean Mr Towelie says in an annoying high pitched tone. "And yes, I am a towel. Got a problem with it?" Mr Towelie says as the rest of the class shakes their head except for me and Craig, who appeared to be staring at-  me?! He whips his head back down to his closed sketchbook and looks at me again. "Do you wanna look through my sketchbook?" He says with a monotone face. 

"sure" I have always been fascinated with arts and crafts hence why I started crocheting. But drawing is so cool! I flip through the pages. I see drawings of all sorts of animals, stars, people and planets. But the drawings that stood out to me the most were the people. He drew almost all boys. And one kinda looks like me! I wonder if hes ga- "TWEEK CRAIG." "GAH" Mr Towelie catches us not paying attention and gives us after school detention. I stare at the teacher's desk and see a pot full of marijuana next to his nametag as he continues lecturing us about how to always make sure you bring a towel while gardening. I look over Craig who is just doodling men in his sketchbook. He begins to rip a piece of paper off of his sketchbook and starts to write something. He hands the paper to me and I start to read.

                                  𝓭𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 

                                    𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓭𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷? 

I grab my pen and start to write on the paper.

                              ₙₒ ᵢ ₕₐᵥₑ bₒₓᵢₙg bᵤₜ yₒᵤ cₐₙ cₒₘₑ ᵢf yₒᵤ wₐₙₜ :]

Craig nods his head indicating that as a yes and I finally feel appreciated. Nobody really talks to me about my interests because I randomly twitch. I fucking growl sometimes. But people get used to it if they hang around me a lot. 

   WORD COUNT: 606

sorry for the short chapter fuck you good bye.