┆1・𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚖

Welcome to the panic room
Where all your darkest fears are gonna
Come for you
- Au/Ra

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖
???'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1; 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚖

Mentions of Abuse, Manipulation, and Mental Hospitals

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"No please! Mom I want to stay with you!"

"I'm sorry...but it isn't my choice. You must go whether you like it or not"

"..."

"..."

"I hate you! I wish I never see you again!"

"You don't mean that..."

"Yes I do! You're making me go with them and they're going to do bad things to me!"

"They won't, they're trying to help you!"

"No they're not! I hate you mom! I HATE YOU!"

"I love you too, KUNIKUZUSHI"

Let's rewind a bit, shall we?

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Hi, my name is Kunikuzushi. I am 8 years old currently and have three best friends. One I grew up knowing since birth, Y/N. I have two others that we met in kindergarten, their names are Rosalyne and Ajax.

These past few months, I have been very aggressive but it's not even my own fault! I wasn't the one who manipulated and abused me to the point their voices are stuck in my head, therefore causing my aggression. No one's seems to believe, other than Y/N.

She never thought I was lying, she always stuck by my side.

I love my mother but she doesn't believe me that my 'father' abuses me whether it be psychologically, physically, or mentally.

Him and his family are the worst and I hate going over to his house every other week. Currently I'm in my room, packing my backpack to go to his house for the week.

I really don't want to go, but my mother won't let me stay because she doesn't believe he's abusive towards me.

Oh well I guess, I just hope one day I can prove to them that he's a bad person.

I don't like going to my father's but I guess I only really like hanging out with my half brother, Niwa.

Niwa said he had a surprise for me which I'm excited about!

He doesn't know about the voices I hear though and I don't think I can tell him because he might tell our father, then he might get mad and make my beatings worse...