┆4・𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚁𝚘𝚌𝚔

She might want a kiss
Before the end of this song
Because love can burn like a cigarette
And leave you alone with nothing
- TV Girl

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

Warnings;
- poorly written sucrose (idk how to write her personality tbh)
- slapping 😡
-Kazuha cursing 😓

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

༻𓊈𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅𓊉༺

✧༺♥༻✧

Halfway through your third year in middle school and you had a boyfriend. Wait, what?

Yeahhhh....

Apparently you started dating the boy who's titled "The Alchemist"? Otherwise known as Albedo!!

You didn't really expect it but oh well?

Kunikuzushi is always sending you letter, but ever since you got with your boyfriend you haven't sent one back. Of course, your childhood bestfriend easily took notice of this and got irritated that you didn't write back to him anymore.

What could he do though? Nothing. He couldn't do anything since he was nations away from Liyue. (20-01-24 bye i remember y/n lived in inazuma wtf 😭 i think i forgot to say she moved)

He had the urge to ask his mother to buy him a ticket back to Liyue but,, he held back. He didn't want to find out what you were doing, no matter how much it irked him.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"Mr. Albedo!"

You and your boyfriend were having a conversation by your lockers during lunch until you heard Sucrose calling for him.

He turned around at the mention of his name and slightly smiled,,

"Ah, Sucrose, is there anything you need?"

You hated how she acted. She gave pick me vibes to you whenever Albedo was around. Sure she's a good friend, but you just didn't trust her with Albedo.

"Ah..uhm, I-I was wondering if you could come help me with something in the...the..the lab room!"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐!

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚁𝚘𝚌𝚔
𝚃𝚅 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕
0:02─●───────────3:34
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

...

Are you sick of me?

"Oh? Lead the way then,"

Albedo turns to looks at you and gives you a kiss on the cheek,,

Would you like to be?
I'm trying to tell you something

"See you later Y/n"

Something that I already said