┆3・𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚆𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗

When you're a kid and you're stuck in your room
You'll do any old shit to get out of it
Try making faces
Try telling jokes, making little sounds
- Bo Burnham

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖
𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

I wake up and stretch out my arms.

I look around my room and sigh, it's been four years since Kuni has left for Shneznaya and I miss him dearly, every day. He said it would only be two years.. Rosa and Ajax still haven't returned either.

I wonder how he's doing, I should probably send him a letter soon!

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

It's my third and final year in middle school and I'm in homeroom C-1. I don't know anyone in this class other than a blond headed male since they switched my homeroom.

"Dainsleif!!"

I yell as I run towards him who was simply staring outside.

The said male turns quickly in confusion before a gentle smile creeps on his face,

"Oh, Y/n, what a coincidence to see you, guess we'll be seeing each other every day?"

I smile brightly and nod before continuing to speak,

"How're Lumine and Aether?"

The two were Dainsleif's younger twin siblings. They were a grade below the both of us.

We continue to converse with one another as the classroom starts to fill with more people. Soon enough our homeroom teacher walked in and assigned us all to our seats.

I sat in the front since I sometimes struggled to see clearly, beside me was a girl with short mint green hair that had a braid going around the top and brownish eyes. On the other side of me was a boy with chalk white hair that was messily done in a half up braided ponytail with bright cyan eyes that accentuate his face perfectly. Lastly, sitting behind me was a dark blond boy with a ponytail and a black horned headband.

"Okay everyone, in-front or behind you is a person, turn to them and for 10 minutes talk to them in order to get to know one another, then talk to one of the people on either side of you."

Ms. Rukkhadevata stated at the front of the class before sitting down at her desk as the students started conversing.

I looked behind me with a smile as the dark blonde boy smiled back at me widely.

"Hi! My name's Thoma, what's yours?"

"Y/n!"

The two of us conversed for the next 10 minutes, unbeknownst to me, a purplish-brown haired girl was watching me from a few rows behind.

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖
??? '𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

Oh my god??? Who's that girl!? She looks so pretty!! Im so talking about her to my ultra mega super best friend (its xiao btw)

I should go up to her later, she seems nice. Maybe during lunch if I can find her, or if no one talks to her in a bit.

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯