┆8・𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚘𝚢

And you can be my lover girl
I'll pick you up, drive you around
I'll show you how to fall in love
We'll be the talk of all the town
- A-Wall

✧༺♡༻✧

"Bedo!"

Y/n runs up to the chalk hair-colored male and wraps her arms around his neck as he smiles and wraps his arms around her waist and picks her up. He spun her around as he lifted her off the ground while Y/n bent her knees.

"Nice to see you too beautiful"

Still holding her up in the air, Albedo looked up at his girl. She smiled at him as he brought her a bit down, low enough for their lips to meet but high enough she was still lifted off the ground.

He slowly let her down and Y/n let her legs down again so she could stand up.

Albedo intertwines their hands and caresses her thumb.

"I missed you"

"I missed you too bedo~"

"C'mon, let's go"

Albedo then drags Y/n through a back exit, trying to be secretive since they didn't make their relationship public.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'Hm..'

-> NEW TWEET!

Y/N L/N KAEDEHARA AND ALBEDO KREIDEPRINZ ARE BACK TOGETHER!?!?!?

'What will her brothers think when they find out through a thread that their precious Y/n got back with that Kreideprinz guy, I wonder..'

The mint green-haired person smirked to themselves as they walked away from where they were hiding.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Did you hear?"

"Yeah! I can't believe *** and ****** *** **** ********!"

"I thought ** ******* ** *** ******?"

. . .

"NO WAY! SCARAMOUCHE DID YOU HEAR?"

"TAR FUCKING TAGLIA WHAT DO YOU WANT THIS TIME"

"DID YOU HEAR THAT *** IS ****** THAT ****** ***?!?!"

"What.."

"Yeah! Did you not know!?"

"Ajax do you really think I get online?? For fucks sake I spend my hours training, not on my phone."

...

"Are you sure *** and ****** *** ********?..."

"Yes bro"

"No wonder she hasn't written back.."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰