Ara X Seokjin

How it all started...

BTS and Moonlight had been friends since pre-debut everyone were pretty comfortable with each other since the start. Jin and Ara both being the eldest had the responsibility of all 11 of them. They both were good friends, as in 2014 Moonlight was set to make their debut, even tho Kelly was the leader, being the eldest among all 4 she felt burdened.

The day before their debut stage Ara was at the company practicing till late night Jin who was at the studio decided it was late and was heading back to BTS droms when he heard music coming from the practice room. Curiosity killed the cat he walked towards it and found a breathless Ara slumped to the ground her shoulders shook violently he quickly dashed towards her and without any single word scooped her up in his arms. He knew how she was for now we can say they were pretty close and more than friends, yes they were best friends. seeing his friend going hard on herself pained him he didn't understand why it hurt him so much but giving it a name of friendliness he slide away those feelings.

At the sudden contact Ara flinched but the embrace felt oddly familiar and when she realised who it was she broke down wailing in his arms, it felt right to her she felt safe and protected she knew that this person will never judge her and hence she openly showed him her weak side. After she was done he slowly let her go still holding her shoulder he gently wiped her tears. At the moment she couldn't register the situation her stomach did some weird movements. Afraid that he didn't feel the same she tried to play it cool but the way he looked at her, his eyes said the opposite of her thoughts.

3 years since they fell for each other that day Jin consoled her she was just nervous about her debut but when she realised her feelings for him the nervousness was long gone it was replaced with an unknown feeling. Every time he looked at her she would avert her gaze elsewhere, Jin started being more protective of her every time the other boys tried clinging on to her he would get jealous, this didn't went unnoticed by the fans they started making assumptions like the way they look at each other, the way one makes the other blush through compliments even the members got a bit suspicious.

Year 2017 it was the time when Moonlight was busy shooting their MV for Playing with fire, the BTS members where also busy with their album release. After shooting some parts the members were given break, they walked back to the rest spot but suddenly halted in their steps when they saw the most unexpected people at the set. the 5 boys waved towards them as the girls ran towards them, but honestly they were specifically watching a certain pair Ara ran at full speed and Jin lifted her half up and spinning her all looked this interaction with wide eyes, soon the pair realised what was happening and Seokjin quickly but gently let her down both cleared their throat embarrassed.

" Is this where you both kiss " Kelly said teasingly, Jimin joined in " you guys an continue we will act like that never happened right guys~ " Ara turned red while Jin shot draggers with his eyes. After this movement both started acting awkward around each other. The members noticed this and were getting frustrated by this, hence they decided to bring these love birds together and made them confess.

After that as years passed things became more suspicious for the fans their constant interaction, their reactions to each other made it way too obvious....hence both decided to reveal their relationship in April 2019. They had a talk with the agency n their managers didn't really have any problem with it, the company didn't want to interfere in their personal life so hence they made an announcement on 19 April 2019 about both being together since 2017 n wish them a happy relationship...

 They had a talk with the agency n their managers didn't really have any problem with it, the company didn't want to interfere in their personal life so hence they made an announcement on 19 April 2019 about both being together since 2017 n wish t...