little kids with their dumb competition

Yn pov

This is truly stupid i was Just joking i roll my eyes seeing all the guys even my dad, having a measure lint in their hands and going one by one into a stall and telling their meassurements to wanda and natasha "yall have big ego's you know a couple of you are going tk bruise right because there is no way all our dicks are the same length" when i told them i had to join in too they all were very acceptant and laughed telling that because im actually a woman i would have the smallest i Just chuckled. "Last one, youre next little banner." I roll my eyes. "Fine" i walk in and meassure my hanging dick, this is so dumb i swear. 11.3 inches not too bad. I think thats pretty average. "11.3 inches i whisper in wandas ear and she chokes on her spit i sit back next to the guys going on my Phone being done with all this bullshit. Wanda whispers the length to Nat and Nat looks wide eyed. "I- We um we have the ranking we will start with the smallest." Tony chuckles "the floor is yours yn." I roll my eyes "maybe mine is small, so what i think mine is pretty normal sized to be honest." I shrug." Nat chokes and gets a coughing fit. I gently pat her back a couple times giving her a water "you good?" "Yeah.. as i was saying the smallest belongs to peter. 4.7 inches..." she shudders i chuckle softly as i see peter emberassed "hey its okay spidey youre still in puberty" he smiles "second smallest belongs to Bruce, 6.7 inches" Tony and Loki laugh loudly "omg your daughter has a bagger Dick then you." Dad waves his hand with an annoyed look "so what?" wanda coughs "ill announce the rest of them seeing as Nat has a sore throath at the moment third smallest belongs to Tony" she chuckles at his face "7.4 inches she chuckles. "Then we have Loki and Steve tied with 7.6 inches either." They groan "Clint 7.8 and thor with 8.1 on place three of the biggest then number two is Bucky with 8.6." Everyone gasps "so yn has the biggest?!" Tony yells out i Just roll my eyes "it probably isnt even a big difference with bucky" Steve explains then Nat suddenly gets in a fit of giggles wich are damn cute i smile softly. "Sorry.. but boy yall are wrong yn has the biggest hers is 11.3 inches." I face palm my head and roll my eyes the guys sit with wide open mouths. "No way..." "she must have cheated." I roll my eyes again "this is the stupidest bet ive ever done."  Nat and wanda look at eachother smirking "well if you think she cheated then we will have to meassure it again for the sake of your ego's." I nod my head no "fuck no you aint touching my Dick, take me on a date first" i huff annoyed.
"Its Just a game, Come on." I roll my eyes "i hate all of you" i huff out and they chuckle. I walk into the room and the two redheads stand before me. I roll my eyes and undo my belt i carefully let my pants loose and hestitate. "Go on" i huff "Sorry that i find it very awkward to show my Dick to two women ive only met a few hours ago and all of this for a stupid bet." Nat smirks "it was your idea" "i wasnt fucking serious!" Wanda chuckles at us "you still have to remove your boxers yn" i roll my eyes and lower my boxers and my Dick hangs free i hold it up and try to reach for the meassure lint but wanda holds it away "i have to do it" i groan she holds it against it and gasps "11.6 should we meassure it while its erect?" She asks mischieveously looking at Nat "Oh hell no" i put it away and pull my pants and belt up sprinting out of the meassurement roomy thingy

With nat and wanda

"Holy shit shes huge." "And hot" wanda nods "yeah shes hot af" "if i wasnt with steve id totally hit that." Nat says wanda chuckles "same, if i wasnt with bucky." Nat groans "why has bucky a bigger Dick than Steve?" Wanda chuckles "i dont know." They chuckle "Come on we have to deliver the news and bruise their ego's" they smirk and chuckle.

Emma pov
They walk in again and i roll my eyes "she didnt cheat, its 11.6 actually instead of 11.3" i roll my eyes again walking down the hall "im done with this bullshit im gonna take a shower if someone needs me." I hear chuckles and a few allrights and walk to my room i knew i had taken a shower previously but after this dumb bet i feel dirty. I take a shower and put my hair up in a bun and dress in some comfortable clothes

 I take a shower and put my hair up in a bun and dress in some comfortable clothes

I wear this and go back to the others. " going for a walk, see yall." They nod and go on with what they were doing i put my earphones in and walk i Come across a cute Coffee shop and order a caramel latte to go and walk in a park i see a cute woman walk over to me "hey, i know you. Youre Yn Castle-Banner arent you?" I raise my brow "whos asking?" She nods "right, im Sharon Carter im from 's.h.i.e.l.d.'" i nod "then yea thats me, nice to meet you sharon." I smile softly she sits next to me and we talk and talk "there is a rumor that you have a Dick, do you?" I cough not expecting that one "i er yeah i do." "Cute and hot" she smiles cheekily i chuckle "can i have your number?" she asks me after a short staring contest with silly faces. I smile "only if you agree to go out with me some time." She chuckles "as a date or...?" "Well thats up to you, all you have to do is accept and take my number." She hums with a teasing smile "deal, its a date." I blush and put my number in her Phone "ill look forward to it." I give her a Kiss on her cheek and we both blush "see you around sharon" "see you little banner." She replies winking cheekily at me and i chuckle softly shaking my head and i walk back to the compound. As soon as i walk in im bombarded with questions even though there are only two People awake, Nat and wanda...
"Where were you!?" "Out? I told you guys." They scoff and wanda speaks up "Yn that was fucking 5 hours ago, do you even know what time it is?! its 1 am!" "Damn...no i didnt know that but im fine i met someone on my walk and we talked and she asked for my number then i asked her out so ive got a date soon." I smile they frown "you gave your number to a stranger? And asked her out?" "Yeah, well except shes not a complete stranger she works for shield her name is Sharon. Shes pretty cute." I smile they scoff

"Yn shes an absolute bitch." I roll my eyes "whatever Romanoff. Im sorry for worrying you, but im going to sleep im done with this conversation. Goodnight." I walk to my room brush my theeth and put on a simple Black shirt with dark blue shorts and get in bed setting an alarm for 6am. I shut my Phone off and go to sleep.