day at the compound

Yn Pov,                                 6.00 am

I wake up at 6 pm and throw on some gym clothes i make my way downstairs to the gym and grab the dumbells of 130kg each

(im not american so i dont really know the meassurements of kg in ounces, sorry)

And i start my reps 100 each side, i easily finish and do pull ups 50 times with my whole body on top of the bar each time i run 3 miles on the treadmill, punch the bag a couple minutes and hip thrust 250kg when the redheads clear their troath, i know theyve been standing there to observe me and my workout for atleast 1,5 hours so almost from the beginning of my workout without saying a word, probably communicating trough mind
"Finally making your presence known huh? For a superspy and a witch both of you cant sneak up on People for shit. I know both of ya have been standing there since 7.11 am" they look at me surprised "then why didnt you say anything?" Wanda asks

I chuckle "didnt want to interrupt the conversation you had in your minds." They look shocked "how?" I chuckle and put the weigths away grabbing my towel and water bottle "its not that hard to figure out." I take a gulp of water and wipe my face with the towel. "Im going to take a shower, ill see you around." I go to my room taking a Quick shower and putting on a beige sweater with brown cargo pants, i match them woth my creme and mocha nikes and put a dark brown ny cap on with my hair let loose. I spray some cologne on and grab my basic stuff going down to the kitchen.

"Goodmorning all." I say once i see everyone in the diningroom. A murmer of goodmornings is said and i make my way to the kitchen making some sandwiches, cut some fruit and grab a bottle water. I sit next to Wanda and eat my sandwiches in silence. "So yn, youll start training tomorrow. cardio with steve, combattraining with bucky and natasha and youll be training your powers with wanda. That everyday except the weekend or whenever we have a mission. Is that all clear?" "Yes, uncle T" he nods with a smile "We have a party tonight in honor of your arrival and you being the New avenger, its mandatory everyone be there at 8." "Uncle T?" "Yeah yn?" "Would it be allright to bring along a date?" He smiles widely "yeah ofcourse!" I smile "thanks uncle." "Youre not seriously going with that shield bitch as date right?!?" Nat says "I am, i dont know what your problem with her is! Maybe because she liked Steve but she did nothing wrong." Before i can say anything else a fist has collided with my face making my eyebrow split open. "Wtf Romanoff!!" Dad and uncle Tony shout.
With no reaction i wipe the blood out of my eyes and look at Natasha. Who looks guilty. "I-Im so sorry i dont even know why i did that." I nod "Its fine Romanoff." I say coldly. "If youll excuse me, im not hungry anymore and will clean up my face." I fake smile at Tony and standup clearing the table where i sat and making my way over to my room. I grab a medkit from under my sink in my bathroom and clean the wound with alcohol, i hiss once at the burn but keep going. With some cotton i dry it a bit and i take a second look at my eyebrow. The cut is damn deep that will be stitches goddamnit.  I grab the stitches and needle, carefully i stitch my eyebrow back up and use 3 stitchingplasters on top of it my face and chest are covered in my blood so i strip out of my clothes and take a shower being carefull not to get soap on my wound i wash my hair and body, i turn off the shower and wrap myself in a towel. I grab my Phone from the sink and send a text to sharon.

Me: Hey sharon, would you like to be my date to my welcome party at the compound?

Sharon👀🔥: Hey :)

Sharon 👀🔥: Id love to! I must warn you that the avengers dont really like me tho.

Me: yeah..ive noticed, but its my choice not theirs. So ill see you tonight? Party is at 8.

Sharon👀🔥: yeah see you 2night! :*

Me:  :*

I smile at my Phone, she really isnt that bad as everyone here thinks, i dont know her well yet but she is sweet and seems genuine. I would like to get to know her better. Shes also really cute and beautifull. I look at my watch and see that its only 2pm so get dressed, grab my earpods and coat and deciee to go on a walk again. I walk trough the halls and commonroom to the exit "hey kid, where are you going?" Tony asks me while he sits on the couch with the rest of the team, probably watching some tv my suspisions are confimed when he asks me to join them in watching a movie saying that they waited for me. "Well im not really in the mood, sorry. Im Just going on a walk." "Again?" Wanda asks i nod at her "Need to clear my head." I glance at Nat and she sighs and looks away. "Ill be back in an hour or so, might grab some coffee so maybe two hours. Ill let you know Dad, this time my Phone is fully charged." He smiles at me "be carefull." "Im always carefull, and i got fast reflexes." "If you do, no offence. But then how do you got a busted eyebrow?" "Because if i were to defend the punch i would have Hurt Romanoff doing so." Wanda hums then suddenly i see a Ball full force being thrown at me and i catch it with ease. "Anyways..il be on my way." I throw the bal back full force at Steve and it hits him in his chest while he doubles over from the air being kicked out. "Sorry, you good captain?" He chuckles "yeah i am, you got a clean throw kid." "Yall do know im 22 right? Im not a kid." They shrug and i Just roll my eyes and leave ready for the walk playing my music.