Back....'Home'

Yn pov

I was running and saw the Stark tower turn up in my vision i ran inside knocking the guards unconscious as i made my way up to the livingroom. I stepped out the elevator and was faced with all the team sitting there and looking schocked at me. I was covered in bruises and my Black combat jeans with knives on and my White tanktop ripped and drenched in my own blood. "Dad..." i qroaked out. "Yn....?" Dad/Bruce said. "H-help dad...pls...." my eyes became heavy and i fell to the floor on my knees clutching my stomach and i heard some yelling then i faded out....

Bruce pov

I rushed to the body of my daughter lying on the floor. "Tony help me get her to the lab shes losing a lot of blood." Tony nodded and helped me perform surgery on my daughter my baby.... Yn. She's so big, she's probably 20 something right now... but she shouldnt be... she was supposed to be my innocent little girl an 8 year old. After the surgery i needed to let her rest. As soon as i stepped into the livingroom i was bombed with questions.

"Guys!" They silenced down "Calm down okay, one question at a time."
Nat started "Is that really your daughter?" I smiled at the memory of her as a little baby in my arms "yeah she is.." "How old is she?" Peter spoke up i became defensive because he probably wanted to date her shes really beautiful and has those piercing blue eyes Just like her mom.
"22 and shes not interested." He looked sad "she's supposed to be 8 tho... Hydra aged her.." i swallowed the lump in my throat. "Can we meet her?" I looked at Tony and he spoke up "Yes, as a matter of fact she'll be joining the team." "Dad?" I looked over my shoulder "Yn you shouldnt be awake.... especially not walking!" She chuckled "Dad im fine really. I have healing powers."

Yn pov

I chuckled again at his expression i was still covered in my bloody clothes but my bruises were gone and all my wound were healed. "Hey, im yn Castle-Banner but Just y/n/n is fine." I smiled at the others.
"Nice to meet you too, im Steve Rogers." "Nice to meet you as well captain." He smiled politely "pietro, pietro maximoff the better twin" "nice  to meet you pietro, so you a twin huh?" "Yeah, the better one. This is my sister Wanda." "Hi....Wanda...wanda maximoff." I smiled at her she was gorgeous and really cute. "Wow Pietro here is a real joker, its clear as day your the better twin." I winked at her, she looked away blushing "T-thanks."

I grinned "IM THOR, SON OF ODIN. IM A GOD" "Wow no need to yell, Mr. Odinson." I smirked at him "Sorry for my brother, Im Loki." "Ah god of mischief?" "Yeah thats me." He proudly smiled "nice to meet you."
"Barton Clint and this is my bestfriend  Romanoff" "yeah im Natasha nice to meet you little Banner." "Good to meet the both of you as well. And don't call me that thank you." I said with a chuckle.
"So i heard that im staying here?"
Tony nods "yeah you are, we will train you to become an avenger." He says with a smile "so i have my own room?" He chuckles "yeah you need to decorate it how you like and buy clothes, if you walk with me i have a laptop for you that is yours to keep and from there you can order everything you need i pay and it will be delivered within 2 hours." I hug him "thank you so much." He pats my head with a smile "thats allright, anything for my goddaughter."

I walk with him to the lab and get my own Phone, smartwatch and laptop with airpods.