Ninteenth Encounter: Ratatta

As the anal juice tasting party began, a cute little Rattata from Pokemon appeared on the scene, hopping around and giggling excitedly. "Ratatta! Ratatta!" it squeaked, clearly eager to join in on the fun.

Cream the Rabbit was the first to notice the little Pokemon and beckoned it over. "Hey there, little guy! Want to join our anal juice party?" she asked with a playful wink.

The Rattata giggled and nodded enthusiastically, and soon it was helping the characters bump their butts into each other, encouraging them to taste their anal juices more deeply.

Tails and Boomer were having a blast, moaning and writhing as they enjoyed the sensation of their butts being pressed together. Beverly was blushing furiously but clearly enjoying herself as well.

Meanwhile, the Rattata kept giggling and hopping around, its little paws patting at the characters' butts as they moved around. "Ratatta! Ratatta!" it squeaked happily.

But suddenly, a Pokemon trainer from the region of Pleasuredea appeared on the scene, Marlene, her eyes scanning the area for her target. "Where is that little Rattata?" she muttered to herself.

The Rattata, meanwhile, was still having a blast helping the characters with their anal juice party. It giggled and squeaked, its little nose twitching as it ran around.

But then, the trainer spotted the Rattata and lunged forward, attempting to capture it in a Pokeball. The Rattata dodged out of the way, still giggling and hopping around.

"Ratatta! Ratatta!" it squeaked, as it continued to help the characters with their party. The trainer, meanwhile, was getting more and more frustrated, unable to catch the little Pokemon.

But in the end, it didn't matter. The characters were having too much fun with their anal juice party, and the Rattata was happy to be a part of it all. "Ratatta! Ratatta!" it squeaked, its little nose twitching as it helped the characters bump their butts together once again.

Tails: Wow, that Ratatta is really helpful! It's like it knows just how to help us get the most out of our anal juice tasting party! he giggles as Ratatta squeaks happily, bouncing around the group and helping them bump their butts together

Beverly: giggling It's so cute how it's helping us! And speaking of cute, Coco, your butt hole tastes amazing! I can't get enough of it.

Marlene: panting Have any of you seen a Ratatta around here? I've been trying to capture it as a new Pokemon for my collection, but it keeps getting away from me.

Ratatta: Ratatta! squeaks cutely, continuing to help the group bump their butts together

Cream: Oh, that Ratatta? It's been helping us with our butt play! It's so cute and playful.

Marlene: surprised Butt play? What do you mean?

Coco: blushing Well, we've been tasting each other's anal juices and the Ratatta has been helping us get deeper and more intense sensations.

Marlene: shocked That's... certainly an unusual activity for a group of humans and a Pokemon to engage in.

Ratatta: Ratatta! squeaks happily, continuing to assist the group with their butt play

Despite the trainer's initial shock, she couldn't help but be intrigued by the group's playful and open attitude towards sexuality. She watched for a while longer, taking notes on the group's behavior and interactions with the Ratatta, before finally deciding to join in on the fun herself.

Marlene: Well, I suppose there's no harm in trying new things, right? Mind if I join in on the anal juice tasting party?

Tails: grinning Of course not! The more, the merrier!