Thirtyseventh encounter: Vulpix and Alolan Vulpix

The Human took a deep breath, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment and excitement. "Tails, there's something else I need to tell you," she admitted, her voice trembling. "I'm really into Vulpix... and especially the snow white Alolan form of Vulpix. I mean, a lot. I... I want to play with one in more ways than one."

Tails's eyes widened in surprise, but he quickly gave her an understanding smile. "It's okay to have those fantasies," he said gently. "You should explore what makes you happy."

Just then, the room seemed to shimmer with magic, and to her astonishment, both a regular Vulpix and an Alolan Vulpix appeared before them. Their adorable faces lit up with mischief as they looked at the Human, sensing her desire.

The Human blushed even harder, her heart racing. "Oh my gosh... they're so cute," she whispered, her voice filled with awe.

The Vulpix and Alolan Vulpix exchanged a playful glance before raising their butts and tails, teasingly wagging them in front of her. The sight of their inviting, plump forms made her breath catch in her throat.

Unable to resist, the Human stepped closer, her eyes wide with anticipation. She noticed the glistening love cream leaking from both Vulpix, their arousal clear and enticing. "They... they want to be played with," she said, her voice a mix of excitement and nervousness.

Tails, watching the scene unfold with a smile, gave her an encouraging nod. "Go ahead. They want you just as much as you want them."

With a deep breath, the Human reached out and gently caressed the soft fur of the regular Vulpix's tail, eliciting a pleased purr from the Pokémon. "You're so beautiful," she whispered, her fingers moving with increasing confidence.

The Alolan Vulpix, not wanting to be left out, nuzzled her hand, its cool fur sending delightful shivers through her. "And you're just as stunning," she added, her touch exploring the snowy Pokémon's elegant form.

The Vulpix and Alolan Vulpix's teasing became more pronounced, their butts and tails raised higher, presenting themselves fully. They wanted her to take the lead, to indulge in their shared desires.

Emboldened by their eagerness, the Human positioned herself behind them, her hands moving to explore their most intimate areas. She teased their sensitive spots, her fingers slick with their arousal. "You both feel so amazing," she moaned, her own arousal growing with each touch.

The Vulpix let out a series of delighted yips, their bodies pressing back against her hands. The Human's breath quickened as she continued to pleasure them, her fingers moving with increasing urgency.

"You're both so naughty," she murmured, her voice husky with desire. "You want me to play with you hard, don't you?"

The Vulpix responded with eager nods, their tails wagging faster. The Human's hands moved with a mixture of tenderness and roughness, her touch driving the Pokémon wild with pleasure.

Tails watched with a mixture of fascination and arousal, his own body responding to the scene before him. "You're doing great," he encouraged, his voice filled with warmth.

The Human, lost in the moment, continued to pleasure the Vulpix and Alolan Vulpix, her hands moving skillfully over their sensitive bodies. Their moans and whimpers filled the room, creating a symphony of shared desire that only fueled her arousal further. She could feel their bodies responding eagerly to her touch, each caress and tease eliciting more intense reactions.

Her fingers danced along the regular Vulpix's soft fur, teasing its entrance before plunging inside, finding the perfect rhythm that made the Vulpix's body tremble with pleasure. With her other hand, she stroked the Alolan Vulpix's cool, sleek fur, her fingers playing with its sensitive spots, making it whimper and push back against her touch.