Part 3

Sero POV

It was just the morning and things were already hard. I quickly got dressed and packed my stuff to get to the common room. The delicious smell of food quickly led me to the kitchen. I greeted Sato and took my food, then I noticed something.

"Hey Sato where's Yaomomo?" I ask, my mouth full of brownies.

"Oh, yesterday when you and Todoroki were upstairs, she had to leave because her mother got sick. Some family emergency." he says, still busy making the last batch of pancakes.

"'Kay."

I head out of the kitchen and to the common room, taking a seat next to Todoroki.

"Hey 'Roki. I didn't get a chance to properly greet you this morning." I chuckle to myself.

"It's fine, you greeted me now so it's fine." he smiles softly at me. I quickly turn back to my food so he doesn't see me blush.

And out of nowhere, Midoriya comes.

"Hello Sero-kun, hey Shouto." he greets us politely and heads to the kitchen to get his own breakfast.

He comes back with pancakes and a cinnamon bun, a cup of green tea in his other hand.

"Hey Midoriya." I answer back.

"Hey Izuku."

I guess I had to get used to them calling each other by their first names.

I just watched them sit together, grinning at each other. I quickly finished my meal and just then, Iida told us to hurry up since it was almost time. I stood up, grabbed my bag and started heading to the door.

I started my walk to school peacefully when I realised Todoroki wasn't with me.

I sighed, the thought is still troubling me.

It all happened so fast, but I really can't make a huge deal about it. I guess I should just see how things go, even though I'll probably get hurt, I have to keep it up. I will eventually get over the fact that they are dating, but never the fact that I still love him..never.

I was getting lost in my thoughts when someone comes up to me.

"Hey Sero." he says,with a monotone voice.

"Hey Roki!I thought I wasn't going to see you on my walk to school." I say, rather grateful he's by my side.

"But here I am."

I chuckle,and we just stay there in silence, until we reach the UA building.

"Alright, let's head to class." I say, not wanting to be late again and get the same consequence like last time.

*FLASHBACK*

I started laughing at Todoroki's facial expression.

"Hey don't look at me like that! You were the one who woke up late!" I started laughing again.

"Yeah, but I never asked you to bring me to that coffee shop!" he says, yelling, but not in anger.

"You didn't eat anything in the morning, it means I genuinely care about you!" I say,hinting my joy.

"Whatever. Now you better come to class with me!"

"Aww, is Roki blushing because Sero Hanta said he cares about him~?" I say, teasing him, and it works perfectly.

He gives me a sharp glare. If looks could kill, I would drop dead. I could still see he was blushing though.