Part 11

Sero hesitadely stood up and walked up to his door.

He was actually very pissed. And that was rare. Especially coming from him. As he opened the door, Mina was surprised by the look on his face.

"What?" she asked, tilting her head to the side before spotting a certain boy looking annoyed as well.

"Wrong timing Mina," the black haired boy muttered with gritted teeth, yet he had a sarcastic smile plastered on his lips, "what do you want?"

Mina looks confused.

'What?'

She keeps looking at the two males in the room, back and forth, before she finally gets it.

"Oohhhhhh. Sorry baby~!" the pink skinned girl immediately jumped on her bestfriend, embracing him. As she did so, his smile quickly reappeared again.

Meanwhile, Todoroki was watching them, still off with the fact that Mina interrupted their moment, but was also weirded out with why Mina called Sero baby - even thought he wasn't supposed to feel that way.

"Whatever. What did you want anyway?"

Mina's eyes light up once again.

"Yeah! Kiri and Bakugou are dating! Kyah~!" she yelled, squirming and kicking around like a baby monkey.

( ppl who have read my first ever book, 'All For You', [ it still comes back in my nightmares 😭 ] might be confused by this bc in it, sero and todo were dating before them {kiri and bakugou}, but that book scares the shit outta me after i read it {like pls it was so cringe it scares me 😭}, so i deleted it and the books are no longer sequels, meaning the plot is kinda diff. so i hope you understood🙏)

Sero didn't look surprised by this. He knew this was gonna happen anyway.

"Hi Mina...uh Sero I'm gonna...just leave.." Todoroki mutters, standing up to leave, but before doing so, he turns back to the other two in the room, "By the way, tell Kirishima and Bakugou I said congratulations."

With that, he left the room.

Sero immediately pounced on Mina.

"Mina...you have five fucking seconds to give me one reason why I shouldn't be beating you up."

Mina looked as if someone told her she had 10 seconds to live.

"Think fast."

Let's just say she left the room that night with a few bruises.

Next morning

Sero woke up feeling as shitty as ever. He had back pains, his head was throbbing and he wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. Even Todoroki.

He was sure this day was going to be shit. 

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Hey guys ☺ 

How have yall been? Its been a super long time, forgot i even had this story. I dont have much to say. This story disapoints me so much, to think I was gonna become a superstar cz of this story. Anw i js started writing again cz i got back into the anime fandom (thanks to jjk 💕) i have no inspiration whatsoever, but if i have no inspo i will js change sero and todorokis name to ppl i like writing abt.

So ik this chapter is short asf, but its still smtg

Once again, sry