Part 6

It's only when Sero's friends left that he processed what had happened earlier.

He lay down on his bed, arms sprawled across the bed, legs hanging off of it just a little - he was left a blushing mess.

'He must think I'm such a weirdo now,'.

He thought about it for a few more seconds before briefly sitting up.

'But now that I think about it, it also seemed like he wanted to kiss me! Maybe Mina was right after all,' he paused again,'but then why is he dating Midoriya? AHH THESE MIXED SIGNALS!?!!'

He started tossing and turning around his bed before making the decision to go to sleep - it was already around 3:43 AM.

So for about the 3rd time in his life, Sero went to sleep without brushing his pearly whites.

*IN SERO'S DREAM*

(Back to the scene where they almost kissed)

Sero leaned in more, and their lips met passionately.

In this dream, Todoroki was amazing at kissing! (He doubted so in real life, due to lack of experience.)

He ran his fingers through the shorter's soft hair, the shorter cupping his cheeks.

Sero's hands, once again without his permission, made their way down Todoroki's hips. He held him there and pulled him closer.

They broke the kiss for half a heartbeat before going for an even more intense one. Todoroki moved his hands away from Sero's cheeks and instead ran his fingers through his hair. Sero ran his tongue over Todoroki's lips, asking for permission and Todoroki immediately grants him access to his mouth.

Sero practically shoves his tongue down Todoroki's throat. He picks him up and brings him on his bed, placing Todoroki over him.

Todoroki pulled away from the kiss and quickly took his shirt off of himself, doing the same for Sero.

Ringg!

Sero was confused and turned his head to see nothing, so he went back to helping Todoroki take off his shirt.

RINGG!

*END OF DREAM*

Sero woke up to blinding sunshine and a deafening alarm clock. He looked down and saw the erupted volcano underneath his pants. He sighed - this was nothing new. It had already happened a few times this December, a fucking pain in the ass.

He sighed groggily then got off his bed. He made his way to his closet and took a towel and his uniform.

Sero was sure that some people were already awake, but he payed them no mind when he saw them. He made his way to the boys' bathroom and entered it, closing the door and turning around. And guess who he saw there.

Shoto-fucking-Todoroki.

He gave him a quick, awkward smile before hiding his aching manhood. Todoroki smiles back.

'Sorry buddy, not today.' he thought before heading to the sinks.

He took his toothbrush and squirted some mint toothpaste on it. Gotta keep the breath fresh.

Sero brushed his teeth and looked at the mirror, only to be met by grey and blue eyes. He quickly looked away and pretended like nothing happened.

"WHY WHEN I WANT TO SHOWER!"