Call me beautiful *-*

Beep beep beep
I woke up on the voice of my alarm .. Today is a first day of hi school and i am so scared .. but let me introduce my self to u first ....

My name is Ashley Olsen and i have my Bff's They are Stephanie Parker...
She has blue eyes and blonde hair , she is so hot and sexy and i call her "Steph" And Jack Strider A hot , sexy guy with green eyes and brown hair ! ... I love them so freaking much ...
They love me too and that what makes us best friends ofcourse!
Oh! And i forgot to introduce you to my boyfriend! Zachary taylor Anderson ! My total love ♡ and the person i trust the most !

30 mins later.....
Beep beeeep beeeep
I heard the voice of Zach's car "Mercedes-Benz" type! So he would pick me up .. i was ready i went downstairs and gave a kiss to my mom and my little brother "Andrew"
And i went out to Zach ...

"Morning! " Zach said "You look awesome today hun ,Ready for the first day of school?"

"Hey babe!" I said " Thank you alot , Lets go!"
5 mins later we arrived to hi school and i met my friends Steph and jack!

"Hi beautiful! Sup!" Jack greeted
"Fine jack!" I answered "How are u ?"
"Oh-kay" jack said "Im good!" "Hey steph" i said
"Hey Ash,cmon lets go we r gonna be late for the first class!" Steph said
"Okay, lets go! Bye zach" i said waving to him and giving him an unimaginary blown kiss and he did back.....