"The bully Bitch"

Now we are walking through the hallway and i was quite nervous unlike people around me they were way to happy that they would fly From happiness like cmon its the very freaking first day why shouldn't i be alittle bit nervous! Whats the matter in that!
"Omg its like we are having lots of dates here Ash!" Steph said looking around her as is she never saw guys before or let we tell you "Hot Guys" "I would die to date one of them specially that guy with ripped jeans and a calvin Klein t-shirt which suits him alot" Steph said as she is pointing at him in way that she wont make him realise that we are actually talking about him!

"Steph , Hun , We came her to get knowledge and study not to date!" I said rolling my eyes

"Hey Ash! So what! love is a part of life right! It doesn't matter where you are , love is still there!" She said " Plus they really hot admit that Ash! I can see it in your eyes! I am your best friend and i know you dont i! " she said adding

I cant help but giggle alittle like yeah they were actually hot.

We were then interrupted by the bell ringing

Riing Riiiinng!!

"Time to go to our classes cmon lets go!" One boy shouts from behind!

"Yeah! Cmon man! We gotta rock!" Another guy replies

Seriously?! Is this the way guys talk each other in!! I just can't help but frown and roll my eyes at their stupidity!

I went to the first class it was english!

Yay! I love this period .. i just love reading, alittle of comprehensions , note taking and whatever anything else! I love thinking! im sort of a nerdy but i dont show it to property!

Mr. Anderson clifford introduce himself to us as our english teacher!

Awh! He's so tough! I guess im gonna have bad time here!

I hate these types of teachers! They make you hate your life!

Argh! But what should i do i gotta deal with it!

RIIING! RIIING!

There the bell rang again!
Time for the next period omg gotta go through 3 more periods before lunch oh gosh im starving!

The next period is Math!
I love it too! Great! But guess who is gonna be with me in this period! Sarah McCurdy
The school's queenbee and the most selfish bully!

I dunno why this creature is still alive! Uhmmm let me guess to annoy people Maybe!?

I hate her!
Actually no one loves her maybe just maybe this gang of girls surrounding her would! but not because she is pretty or something oh hell no!

Just because she is popular! And famous! ONLY! No other reasons! Ever!

She have already dated half of the world's population! But she is still not pretty and yeah please dont call that jealousy cuz No its Reality!

Mrs.Chloe Parker is gonna be our Math teacher! And yeah i know her cuz she is my mom's old bff! She is such a sweet person! Oh god u know how much i love her!

*_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_**_*_**_*_*_*&_&

HEY AWESOME READERS!
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS OH-SO-BORING CHAPTER ITS MY FIRST STORY TO WRITE SO I WOULD LIKE YOU TO COMMENT ON HOW CAN I IMPROVE MY WRITTING SKILLS OR IS IT GOOD THAT WAY! FEEL FREE AND PLZ DONT FOGET TO VOTE THIS WOULD MEAN ALOT TO ME!
THANKS PEOPLE! I WILL TRY UPDATING SOONER! IF GOD WILLS! AND IF YOU WANT! BYE♡