He cheated on me!

I went into my car after getting ready and went to the restaurant that we should be meeting in i went there and i saw something that caught my attention as soon as i entered the restaurant!!!

Zach with Sarah McCurdy "the bully!" KISSING!!!!!!!

I felt my heartbreaking!
HE CHEATED ON ME WITH THE GIRL I HATE THE MOST!

i started crying so much .. tears falling from my eyes i cant believe that is happening

How would Zach cheat on me!
I really can't believe that happened!!

But i didn't do what you guys expected i would! I didn't run away! I entered and went where they were sitting or "kissing!"

"Z-Zach?" I said with a heartbroken tone in my voice as tears were falling from my eyes!

"Oh! Hey Ashley!" Sarah said sarcastically

"A-Ash A-Ashley!!!" Zach said with an oh-how-did-u-come-here face!

" DID U CALL ME HERE TO SEE YOU KISSING THIS UGLY PIECE OF SHIT!" I said making all the people watch us!

"Calm down lets go to another private place where u can scream as u want we can't do that here!" He said! As he grabbed my hands but i pushed his hands away from me!

"LEAVE MY HANDS! DONT TOUCH ME PLAYBOY! I THOUGHT U WERE DIFFERENT AND U REALLY LOVED ME! BUT GUESS YOU WERE THE SAME AS ALL THE HEARTBREAKERS AND PLAYBOYS!" I said with buckets and buckets of tears falling down! I ran away after that and went into the car as fast as wind speed!

I reached home after 10 minutes of crying and wiping of the tears ... i rushed in and went to my room ... locked it and slept on my bed with loads of falling tears!

How can he do that to me! Didn't he say he loved me!
Why did he cheat on me with this piece of crap!
I cant believe that happened!
All those questions came into my mind and scenes of them kissing , how i felt and the short talk we had after that came in my mind followed by the times when zach kissed me , his gifts, his surprises , him saying "I love you" that made butterflies dance in my stomach!, our lovely and peaceful dates! EVERYTHING we did together more and more tears fell down!
Until i heard my phone ringing!

It was a message from Steph!

Steph- hey Ash ! Are you okay? I heard that Zach cheated on you With that bitch Sarah! Is that true.

Me"Ashley" - yeah it is but how did you know?

Steph - In The restaurant in which you guys were fighting was a boy named Mark,He is Jack's friend..He Told jack about it and jack told me!

Me"Ashley"- okay! Gotta go know Steph im in a bad mood .. need to get off that mood and move over zach! And figure out a way to get a big really really big revenge on Sarah and i will include zach in it!!!!!

Steph- okay! I will come visit you tommorow! Bye

Me"Ashley"- okay! Bye!

I went to the bathroom and took a shower that lasted 25 good minutes! I went out wore my Pj's and fell asleep on my bed!

Next day....

Loving him was like driving a new mazaroti down a dead end street....faster than the wind passionate as sin ended soo suddenly!

~Red by Taylor Swift

I woke up in the voice of my alarm which is the song "Red!" Of "Taylor Alison Swift" she is my fave singer! And my idol too!

I took a shower , brushed my teeth and went out of the bathroom ready for another day!

I picked a black ripped jeans and a white t-shirt and applied some daily makeup same as everytime!
Mascara,eyeliner and blood-red lipstick
And went out! I went for some shopping as a nice beginnimg for my day!
I reached there and i locked the car ... i rushed there untill i bumped into i tall guy he was so hot! He had green eyes , blonde hair , and pink lips! He wore jeans and a Calvin Klien shirt !
/@&/^+//!//_@_×/$+%^@/×//@^!^×//@/@=@/*#&=^$£=*€
^@/@:*@¥&@;-*@*!&@;♤

CLIFFHANGER!
GUYS COMMENT AND VOTE PLZ! LOVE Y'ALL