I fell for him!!

I started putting some makeup on ... Some layers of eyeliner about 3 or 4 and fake lashes! Then some mascara on them , I also applied some greyish-white eye shadow ... as the dress was white! And of course some Red-Blood lipstick as the last thing ... i wanted to look simple!

Then my phone rang!
It's Mark!
I picked it up

"Hey..Ash...im down waiting for you if you are done getting ready come down!" Mark said with a soft-sweet voice

"Yeah i am!! 2 minutes and i will be down! Bye.." i said nervously...

I wore my new high heeled shoes which was typically the same as the dress... white and had sparkles all over it!

I went down while mom,dad and andrew were already out, i closed the lights and locked the door and went out,then i saw him and headed towards him!

"Come in sweet lady :) " He said smiling while opening the passenger seat door.
Awwh! He is so sweet!!

"Thank you sir" i said and then both of us laughed at how we acted as a sir and a sweet lady! He closed the door and came into the driver's seat and sat there.

He started driving until we reached a new-opened restaurant after 10 good mins of driving! It looked so expensive!

We entered and went to our table and sat there..
The table was covered with a white piece of cloth... it was so soft and had some designes on the edges.

The table had a bouqet of flowers in the middle and candles surrounding it!
In fact, it was so romantic.. really!

Then a man came and asked us what should we eat... i looked at the menu and chose to eat Pizza with chicken and Mark said he wanted the same as me!

We waited for 5 sweet minutes until our food was ready we sat there chatting about various subjects and i actually got the chance to know him well!

He is such a good person with an amazing personality!

After exactly 2 hours we left..these 2 hours passed so fast but every second was just perfect! And each moment we talked on was like heaven!

He took me back home
"Okay,so we are here! See you tommorow in school Ash!" Mark said as he smiled

"Okay! See you too! Bye Mark!" I said smiling!

"Today was the best day" Mark said looking at my eyes so deeply!

"Yeah it was!" I said "ok so bye see you" i said smiling and waving goodbye

"Uhm..yeah..see you..bye!"
He said smiling and left!

I went back home,took a shower and fell on my bed i thought of him all night ....
I guess i fell for him!

●•●°○○°□°●°°●□°○°•●°●○°○°●°•●°●•●○°□●•○°●••●°●○□°○○°□°○●•○●•●•○°□■•●°□□•●•●°●°□●•□•□□•□●•□□•●•●•□°□□°●

CLIFFHANGER!!
HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!
VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE
LOVE Y'ALL LOADS!
THANK YOU ^-^