I cant fall for him!

"Oh im so sorry!" I said while looking at his green eyes

"No problem,actually i am sorry i was putting money in my pocket and i didnt realise you actually coming" he saud with a soft-sweet tone in his chaming voice "Anways! My name is Mark,what's your name?" He added

"I am Ashley, and my nickname is Ash" i Said with a smile on my face, i
Was so happy!

"Nice to meet you Ash" He said with a smile on his pink lips "Give me your phone i will write my number , i think we should know each other more and mayve meet again!" He said stretching his arms to take my phone.
I gave it to him then he wrote his number.
"Done!" He said after writting his number and handled my phone back to me "Call me anytime cutie,Goodbye Ash" He said as he left and waved "Bye" And i did back!

I went shopping and my mind cant stop thinking of Mark! I cant fall for him! Literally, i shouldn't!

1 week later...

I woke up and did my daily routine!
Shower..wore pants and t-shirt..put mascara,eyeliner and Blood-red lipstick and went to school!

It's the first day of school After a two weeks Vacation!
So happy to see Steph and Jack again!

"Good morning class Today we are going to talk about......"
Mr.Anderson Said as he started explaining today's Lesson and it's so boring!

After 4 oh-so-boring classes....
RIIIING RIIIING!!

Finally the bell rang so we can go to lunch i was starving.

Me,Jack And steph sat on a table and started eating.

"Steph...why didn't you come to visit me as you said a week ago?" I asked Steph taking a sip of my coffee

"I had to deal with some work" Steph said while eating a bite of her chicken!

Suddenly i saw a group of guys coming to sit on the table infront of us, then i saw the bad heartbreaking boy Zachary!!!!

When he saw me he made his way towards the table im sitting in...and i acted as if i didnt realise he is coming.

"Ash we need to talk!" Zach said with a sad tone in his voice!

"Normal people say "hey" OR "Good morning" when he sees people for the first time after vacation Not "Ash we need to talk" Jack said with a Funny voice

"Can't you mind your fucking business!" Zach said angrily and pointing his index finger towards Jack "I want To talk to my girlfriend can't i?" Zach said

"Why don't you put 'ex' before 'girlfriend' cause yeah you can't talk to your ex girlfriend!" I said saracastically

"Baby , im so sorry i really can't believe i did that really i didnt mean to cheat on you i still love you i swear i still adore you!" zach said calmly

"But i hate you and i cant continue a relationship with a Fucking cheater like you , Zachary..I am Braking up with you!"  I said pointing my index finger towards him angrily "So,Don't ever Talk to me nor call me , I hate you so fucking much , you weren't worth all the love i gave you , passion, kisses and every single thing we did together, since tha day ypu cheated on me with sarah in the restaurant we were actually supposed to date in  i erased you from my life , i erased all the memories and decides to Forget you!" I screamed at his face while he stood there speechless  and took a deep breath after all this talk!

"Okay , i didn't mean it though and i will never forget you Ashley , Remember this 3 words im gonna say "I Love You" Thanks for everything and guess ypu were right! I lost you! And i regretted cheating on you im such a fool!" Zach said with i-regret-cheating-on-you-Ashley tone ... He looked so sad but i felt heartbroken so let him die i wont care!

We watched him as he left , i sat down when steph and jack tried calming me down...

To be continued............

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆●°●°●●°●°●°●°●●°●°●●°●°●°

THANK YOU FOR READING <3