Breakfast Chapter 6

( Robin's POV )

                I soon start to laugh with Fin for five seconds. "Um, I don't want to come off as rude but do you think that maybe I could have a sweatshirt, I have drool on my shirt and I am not walking home with the same exact clothes I wore yesterday. And I promise i'll give back the sweatshirt on Monday or shirt, I guess" I look up to Fin and blush slightly, "yeah sure on second" I go upstairs to get the sweatshirt. " I tried finding a smaller one, but I mean that's no use considering i'm like two times bigger than you." I smile by handing Fin the sweatshirt. He goes over to the bathroom, but Griffin had been in there doing something, probably that weird thing he said he would start doing for his skin.

              "You can just use the bathroom upstairs, if you need anything i'll be in my room" I say going upstairs with Finney following close behind. I entered my room to change. I grab my outfit and throw it on my bed carelessly.

 I grab my outfit and throw it on my bed carelessly

(this is what Robin is wearing)

               I take my shirt off a little slowly until... "Hey um you can have this back, Griffin gave me a better fitting one and it doesn't... have...blood...on it" Finney says finally looking at me. Fin slammed the door shut quickly apologizing, jeez didn't know he's never seen like a guy shirtless before. I mean I didn't think anything of it but I mean I kind of enjoyed making Finney flustered he was always cute when he did that. I mean I've made him flustered so many times I lost count. I've always loved him but I just never knew what he felt towards me.

( Finney's POV )

             "Ugh" I groan as I see a blood stain on the front of the sweatshirt Robin had given to me. Was this a sick joke, I thought to myself. I slowly walk out to see Griffin packing something up. Billy was on the couch with a Vans t-shirt and black skinny jeans with black  Vans. Bruce and Vance had still been out getting food. "Oh, um are you wearing that?" Griffin asked looking a little taken aback by my not so nice appearance. "Yeah, I mean I guess I say looking down at the sweatshirt. "Here" Griffin says handing me a pastel green sweatshirt. 

            "Thanks" I threw the sweatshirt off and put on Griffin's and almost ran up the stairs to Robin's room. I opened it not really thinking about, and going on about the sweatshirt sweatshirt and how Griffin gave me one and it was better fitting. Until I looked up only to see Robin shirtless about to take his pants off. 

          I quickly slam the door and begin apologizing. I thought he would be dressed already. He soon opened the door "it's fine" Robin says grabbing my wrist so we go downstairs. Robin looked a little red though when he grabbed my wrist though, but I of course thought nothing of it. I smile slightly as I see Bruce and Vance finally driving in the driveway most likely with the food.

 I smile slightly as I see Bruce and Vance finally driving in the driveway most likely with the food

(This is what Finney is wearing)

Sorry this one was short I am slightly busy so I don't know if I will post tomorrow👁️👄👁️💅