I KNEW IT! Chapter 13

( Robin's POV )

As I kissed Finney I felt complete and happy, but sadly Finney soft thin lips left mine once again. He just stared at me happily. "So, Robin does this mean we're...we're together..." I just smile and peck him on the cheek. "Of course mi amor" I say.

"Will, we by any chance tell anyone?" Fin asks looking at me. "I mean only if you want to..." I say looking down at Finney. He just smiled thinking about something.

"Okay," Finney gets up and grabs his stuff going to the door. "I'm going home and getting new clothes. I've been wearing this for two days" Finney says flustered. I just chuckle at his sudden actions before I hear the door open and close.

I just smirked, I couldn't believe that finally Finney had been my boyfriend. And the fact that he was basically all mine, and I wouldn't really be jealous of Donna anymore. I mean I was partly surprised when Finney had kissed me back. I thought he hated me... I mean after all the shit I put him through he still kissed me...back.

I had been lost in thought before I heard my doorbell ring. I thought it had been Finney, but it couldn't have, he just left a minute ago. He lives closer now but still not like neighbor close. I went over to the door wondering who it could possibly be.

I opened the door revealing Vance and Bruce, they had looked like they ran, and Billy was running while Griffin was doing a light jog. I was very confused about why they had been running so I asked.  "Why are you guys running?" I am confused. "Finney... do... you know...where Finney, is" Bruce said out of breath.

"He, wasn't at my house" Bruce said. "Or Billy's or Griffin's, we think Finney was taken by someone. And we came to your house because we think he could've crashed here considering you guys both may have "LEFT US AT THAT SHITTY PARTY!" Griffin yelled catching up with them and cutting Bruce off. 

"Oh, hey guys" Finney said aproaching us. "FINNEY, we thought you got taken!" Bruce said running over to hug him. Finney looked utterly confused. "I, no we all texted you and you didn't respond!" Bruce said annoyed at Finney.

Finney turned a tomato red looking at Bruce. "Uh, well it's a long story" "We can listen believe me, we sat on the phone with Bruce for like five hours before we started looking for you, It was really annoying, and plus he kept saying the same thing over and over again. "WhErE iS fInNeY, i HoPe hE's OkAY!" Griffin says shooting at quick glare at Bruce

"Okay, whatever and spill!" Billy says pushing everyone inside of my house.

( Time skip after the story of Finney getting drugged and all that stuff )

Bruce looked so annoyed about Richie. Billy looked as though he was about to faint. Griffin has heard worse things about high school drama. And Vance looked as though he had it coming.

 I looked at Finney before he gave me the look of, sure we can tell them so I then told them about the kiss and the drugged kiss.

Billy just smiled and gave the thumbs up for some reason. Griffin smiled and squeled really loudly. Vance just looked casual but deep down I know in school tomorrow he'll keep pestering me about it. And Bruce finally did something. "I KNEW IT!" everyone stared at him unexpectedly. "What? I really did know though" Bruce said.