-{FIVE}-

Percy woke abruptly. Something was wrong, there was a bad taste in his mouth and he couldn't figure out what it was.

He hopped out of the tree and scouted for a minute. The sun wasn't even on the horizon yet. He looked around, his ears perking at every sound.

He drew his bow. He saw Raja come out of the cabin. His eyes flashed as twelve Helhounds came out of the bushes.

"Raja...Go get Lady Artemis and Chiron..." He murmured to his tiger.

She ran into the cabin and woke up Artemis, Zoe, and Phoebe. She then ran to the Big House and got Chiron.

When they came out, they saw Percy cornered by, now, sixteen Helhounds. They all drew their bows.

"Oh, hey..." Percy said, looking very skittish. "Little help?"

As they raised their bows, they nodded. After about five minutes, all of the Helhounds her gold bust on the ground.

"Percy, what happened?" Artemis asked, her breath slightly heavy. "It's four in the morning."

"I'm sorry, my lady." Percy said. "I woke up. Something was wrong. I couldn't go back to sleep so I scouted, they just cornered me. I knew I couldn't take them by myself so I told Raja to get you."

"I understand, Percy." Artemis said. "Chiron, get the heads of the cabins in the big house in ten minutes. We need to have a meeting. I will consult my father. Zoe and Phoebe, get the rest of the hunters. Percy, with me."

They all nodded and went to their respective responsibilities. Artemis and Percy went to the lake where Percy created a mist for the Iris message.

"Oh, Iris, show me Lord Zeus on Mount Olympus." The mist sparkled and showed Zeus on his throne. "Father, we have an issue."

She explained everything that had happened that morning and Zeus though for a moment.

"Well, Artemis..." He started. "I think it is finally time for Percy to go on his first solo mission."

Percy's eyes sparkled and he looked pleadingly at Artemis, who sighed.

"Very well." She said. "Where will he be going?"

"He will be traveling to Canada." Zeus said.

"You don't mean..." Artemis' face drained of the little color it had left.

"Yes." Zeus nodded. "It is high time that we form an aliance with Lord Boreas. Percy will leave in the morning."

Here's a filler chapter. I'M SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED!!!!I got sick and couldn't even fricken move. Please don't hate me!!