chapter1 football hell prims pov

"the score is 11 to 10 here today at the football finals for the district 12 wolves and the district 4 sharks."the announcer yelled into the mikerophone. I can see my family and friends on the side lines,but I can't focus in them because right now were in the middle of a football game.

"mellark!"my best friend, Ashe, yelled ,"get your ass over here!". my name is actually primrose ,but the rest of the team call me by my last name ,which is mellark.yes I am the daughter of katniss and peeta mellark.My little brother is also on the team everyone calls him pj short for Peeta James Mellark Jr. I run over to where the team was, coach was giving us a pep talk to win;being the only girl on the team has its own perks(people are scared that they would hurt me)"Prim, try to distract them and lead them away from Fetterman and Hawthorne," "but-"

"NO BUTS!"he cuts me off this must be serious 1:he called me Prim 2:im usually on the benches so I don't get hurt and 3:he never sends Daniel out there and he hasn't mentioned this beforehand at practice. I do what I do at every other game sit out in the first quarter so the guys can warm up and I can think of the game.

Out of the corner of my eyes a big, buff guy with copper hair and green eyes was looking at me or in my direction must be an Alpha being the daughter of the Beta and best friends with the Alpha's son I have to know this kind of shit.it aint easy being part of a pack thats the truth about life.

"Dude come on your up,"don't go straight in, go around if you can. I sigh not this again, I can take care of myself, did you see the new Alpha checking me out, well that got me a growl from Ashe . Don't go all Alpha on me chill out, after that I blocked him from my mind people say that you can't use the mind link if you haven't shifted yet pu-lease they're to dumb to even try it.

The game was going well but during the 4th quarter it all went down hill.

(3rd person POV)

when Prim was about to intercept the ball she didn't notice that Ashe and Daniel were tackled to the groung hard.The moment that the stranger with copper hair and green eyes needed to take the ball back was there but he didn't catch it, he just tackled her like his teammates did Ashe and the pup(Daniel), but at the time he didn't know that the player he tackled was a girl let alone one that could beat your ass senseless.

When Prim felt the pressure of the guy on top of her, she felt light headed and she felt like her bones were popping out and in to place, her gums were hurting, bleeding, her fingers were curling in, and the tips nearly busting open.She knew what was happening, the thing she dread for months that wasn't supposed to happen until her 16th birthday, her transformation. She felt someone pick her up and carry her off the field to where the pack doctor, her grandmother(katniss' mother),and aunt were are at waiting for her to come.Along with them were the Alpha, Luna, and Prim's mother. That was all she saw because she blacked out.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@so what do you guys think about the first chapter?

got any feed back,? love to hear it

should I put Prim-katniss' sister- a werewolf or a human that gave up her wolf

that will be explained later on in the story

comment vote follow

this chapter is dedicated to theotakuthatwrites

read her book called what? hetalia? its pretty good