Chapter 3

(Finnick Odair POV)

The walk to the Black Star pack house was by far the most awkward one I ever had the football game was postponed due to an announcement coming through today. So the non wolves had to go back to coach on the bus and the members of my pack came with me to the pack house. Prim.Even her name had chills going up my spine.
"So what made you come to little District 12 and don't say for the football game,"what people think of Alpha Gale Hawthorne is completely wrong when they say he's strict, mean, and a pain in the ass. It's not for long until we reach the house, let me say its huge 5 stories along the bottom floor windows count is at least 10 . There's a lake on one half of the yard on the other half is a small, rundown shack/house that probably only have 1 room of at all any.the front of the PH(pack house)is a dark ocean blue with it getting lighter as is goes up, pillers with vines going around them, a big balcony over looking the front and side yard."Odair are you coming or what?"

"What yea I'm coming,"

The inside of the house was as beautiful as the outside. Plush carpets, silver chandeliers, waterfall wall everything said beautiful.

The television on the left side wall clicked on, displaying the capital seal then President Paylor walking on a stage in from of the old training center.so this must be the announcement that everyone was talking about.

Paylor started to talk but I didnt pay attention to it , not until she said "Welcome back the Hunger Games, the reapings will be held next week Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor, "

that was all I heard until Katniss sceamed then I blacked out.

sorry short chapter but I did try to make it longer. Monday and Tuesday are the last days that I have finals or CRCT if you life in Georgia GO DAWGS! until im back at my regular schedule for updating so

faith trust and pixie dust

Reece

ps the povs Ill try to keep them Prim's and if you want to reach me if you have kik look up goodebaddgirl14 ill answer any of your questions if you have any plus I need ideas for any of my books