The start of it all

As the concert went on Tom kept getting memories of him and y/n. There whole past together. Even how things ended

Flashback
Y/n went to the store getting a few new things forwhen she went on tour, and trying to distract herself from seeing if Tom texted her back. You see that haven't talked or seen each other for a couple of months because they've both been busy dealing with this new up bringing in fame. That was until she went to checkout. She saw something that shocked her. Tom himself and this girl with the head line 'Tom kaulitz and his new girl'...

She couldn't believe it. She needed air and just left her cart and walked out all the way to her car and broke down.

It hurt knowing how easily she could be forgotten by a boy she loved. How much fame can get to people making them change and forget.

To her surprise paparazzi was their and saw and snapped photos that a view days later Tom saw with the head line '  y/n y/l/n seen crying in her car? What made this happen?' And Tom new that she saw the magazine. He knew he should have told her but got so caught up and totally forgot. Basically forgot about her.

He went to call her but found out the number was no longer available.

Every so often he tried to catch up with her new life to see how much she changed in magazines or interviews he saw, seeing how much pain he caused for her to change.

He new he messed... bad.
End of flashbacks

Bill could tell what was happening with Tom and went to make sure he was ok. This was hard Tom, he hadn't seen y/n since the magazine cover.

Now seeing her on this bis stage with thousands of people screaming her song she probably made about him. Was hard

SOME TIME LATER IN THE CONCERT
As the concert went on bill notice that they were the only ones in the VIP went he went to use the bathroom and that made him wonder if y/n saw them. Hopefully not cause it would be awkward. But at the same time it was good seeing her again for him.
He missed having her as a friend.

Y/N POV
When I was getting ready my next outfit on for the song I was about to perform I wondered who bought the VIP area, I got told a group of three when going through the stadium before the show, but forgot to see who it was from only having my mind set on trying to give the best show from my fans, so I decided it was the perfect time to since I was performing one of my more calm songs 'finish line' with only my guitarist. As my opening happened with with me appearing on stage on a stool with a big bright spot light and started singing. I looked I that section and couldn't believe my eyes.

It was him..

The man who I found out forgot about me in a magazine.

Tom kaulitz. And bill. I took a breath and acted like I hadn't seen them. Why are they here. After so long. I know in changed my number but not where I lived. I deserved a apology from Tom but had to move on without one. And now their here? God I hope this is a accident, I hope they just went to a random concert not knowing it was me. But if that is the case why are they still here. Hearing me sing, watching me sing. Now my nights gonna be fucked up knowing their here, like paranoid.

Ive finally healed from the whole thing, it took me years to heal. It was a long relationship, and having to find out through a public magazine in a public place made it worse. It would take you a long time to recover from that. And just seeing them again, Tom again, feels like I need more time, i don't know how to feel seeing him again.