Out of sight out of mind

FLASH BACK

Y/NS POV

it's been a couple of months since I saw the magazine. It's been hard dealing with a break up of a long relationship. Every time I look in the mirror I see the girl HE hurt, the girl that was so easy to forget. That needed to change.

I decided I needed a new look, a fresh start. So that's what I did. Instead of booking a hair appointment and walking out of a salon mid transformation and having paparazzi see then take photos for Tom to see, I bought black hair dye, new makeup and a whole new word robe, all at once. Last thing I did was make sure I was last seen as the old me. So then the next sighting of me was the new me, the girl that didn't get hurt my Tom kaulitz.

I have it all planned the next sighting will me and this award show that's happening today that I know Tom will be at, I was ready to be seen. So when I arrived I planned it so I could walk right when the band walked off and would watch others walk the carpet to. I took a deep breath and stepped out of the black car

NOBODYS POV

As y/n stepped on the carpet camera flashes couldn't get any brighter. Reporters pushed and shoved others to get a photo for magazines, celebrity news reports. EVERTHING. But all y/n cared about was if Tom was seeing this, seeing how much crazier the paparazzi went when they saw the new her. And oh he was, everyone was. No one expected to see this new you, the expected the girl who light brown hair with chunky highlights in her hair who wore bright natural colors, not a girl with black hair, dark makeup and clothing. They didn't know how to react. Not even tom

TIME LATER

as everyone was sitting in the
Auditorium listening to awards getting Annonce
The music category came and it was between   y/n and Tokio Hotel, everyone didn't know who was gonna win with the whole break up between y/n and Tom, nobody new what would happen if something like this did happen.

As the announcer was getting ready to read the name, the whole room went quiet, suspense rising every second, with a gasp the announcer said "the winner of the music category is... Y/N Y/L/N!!!" With the room erupting in cheers y/n got up with shock and happiness, making her way to the stage not knowing that Tom had his eyes glued on her.

When it came time for y/n's speech she didn't know what to say but one idea came, " thank you so much for voting for me, I've worked so hard to be able to stand on this stage, and the one thing I have to say is don't let anything stop you from moving on, my motive is to keep things out of sight out of mind because with that it helps you move past so much and helps you get where you need to go. That motive has got me here tonight with this award in my hand, thank you!" Y/n said out of breath and with a dry mouth. As y/n got off the stage she felt good about her speech mainly cause she new people would associate it with what happened with Tom and hoping he new it was about him too but as well as a sincere thank you. She felt good.