Auditions Day - Chapter 2

BENJIS P.O.V

"Benji? Benji! Benji, wake up!", I heared Jesse screaming at me.
"Just 5 minutes, pleaase!", I begged with a sleepy voice.
"Benji, get up! It's auditions day! You know the auditions start at 10:45 am and we have 10:25 am so hurry up!", Jesse rushed me. "What?!", I screamed and got out of bed fast as I could. I can't be late on the audition day. Jesse and me got ready and runned into the theatre where auditions were. In the audience were four separate groups I think it was the four a capella groups of Barden. Jesse and I went behind the stage where the other auditioning boys and girls already waited. The leader of the audition tells us that the song we should sing is Since you been gone by Kelly Clarkson. Not my favourite song but nevermind. I sat down backstage with Jesse while some people were auditioning for the High Notes. A girl that next to me and she looked really good. I couldn't take my eyes from her, she had pastel purple hair and a skin like an elf. She looked so dainty. I wish I wasn't so shy so I could start a conversation with her but after the dilemma with the Trebles yesterday I decided to better not to talk. Suddenly she started to talk with me and Jesse, I wonder if she realised that I stared at her. "Hey! My name is Daisy! Are you two auditioning also?", she asked with the cutest smile I ever seen. I wasn't able to talk, I fail at socialing with people who look so damn pretty. Thanks god that Jesse helped me out! "Oh, hi nice to meet you Daisy! I'm Jesse and thats my friend Benji!", I was excited about the fact that Jesse sees us as friends. "Hi Daisy!", I said shyly, "we're auditioning for the Treblemakers and you?" "Oh, nice. I'm auditioning for the Barden Bellas, my mother was a Bella too. So I wanna make her proud of me!", Daisy said a little bit nervous. "Oh I'm sure you will!", Jesse said cheerful. Daisy smiled at Jesse and said a quiet I hope so. Suddenly I speak up to Daisy and couldn't stop. I told her why I was auditioning for the Trebles, why I love a capella so much and how importend it was to make the team to me. I think I kinda I annoyed her, she didn't asked for these extra information. But I couldn't help I just talked and talked without a pause. I shouldn't be frustrated about this she wouldn't be interested in me either.
Voice of auditioning planner: No we're moving into auditioning for the Barden Treblemakers. The first one is Benjamin Applebaum. Oh my god I'm so excited. Jesse patted my shoulders and wished me good luck. Daisy did so too and smiled at me.

DAISYS P.O.V

I wished Benji good luck as he went on stage. I couldn't see him but luckily I could hear him. "Hi, I'm Benjamin Applebaum and singing is my passion! One, two, three..."
Benji started to sing, through the song he got better and better. Benji had not lied, singing is his passion. When he hitted the last note everybody in the room applaused. I think he was amazed by the fact he was so good. "Thanks. Performing live gives me such a rush!", Benji said in a shy-proud kind of way. Then he walked over to Jesse. Jesse complimented him and told him how good he was. Then it was Jesses turn, Jesse wasn't bad either. But I think Benji was better. I liked Benji, he was weird in a good way. A few persons later it was my turn. I don't know how good I was but the bellas smiled at me and I think that was a good sign. When I got backstage again I looked around for Benji, I wanted to tell him that his performance was great. I could have sayed that before but I was too shy and too nervous. I couldn't spot Benji anywhere only Jesse. I decided to go to him since I don't know anyone else here. "Hey, Daisy nice performance! I'm pretty sure your mum would be proud if she had heard you!" , Jesse said with a smile on his face. "Oh thank you Jesse! Your performance was pretty well, too! But the number one today is Benji!" "I will tell him that he has a new fan.", Jesse said joking. "Oh had he leaved already?", I wondered. "Yes, seeing the other guys auditioning for the Trebles scared him.", Jesse explained. "Oh yeah that makes sense. I have to leave now. Hopefully seeing you at Aca-intiation night.", I smiled at him and walked away. "At what?", he yelled after me. I totally forgot that Jesse didn't know about the traditions of the A capella groups. But nevermind he would find it out sooner our later.

Authors note: I know in this part of the story I kinda overused the word audition/auditions/auditioning but I didn't know which words to use instead of them. I hope you liked this part and the story so far. I try to upload the story daily. Feel free to comment positive and negative stuff! :)