Ignorance - Chapter 6

We just sat there for a few moments our faces close together, smiling in each other eyes. Daisy was so beautiful! I could get lost in her brown bambi eyes and her lips looked so damn soft. Suddenly Daisys phone beeped. "Oh sorry!", she said when she looked on the screen. "No problemo!", I smiled at her. I think she read a message when her soft smile disappeared. "Uhm sorry Benji but you have to go now. I don't wanna sound rude but I have to do homework and stuff.", she said hectic. I think she was lying. Something was with that message. I stood up and grabbed my sweatpants. "Well, see you then!", I sighed quietly and left the dorm.

When I arrived at my own dorm Jesse was already there. I small talked a little bit with him asked how Trebles practice was and so on. He told me that he have a job at the campus radio. And this girl that he liked was working there too. Jesse said he had a conversation with her at Aca-Instutiation night but he was so drunk that he barely can remember. After talking with Jesse I went to bed but I couldn't sleep. My thoughts were on Daisy. What was in this message? She looked feared. Or am I just imagine things? I really don't know. Some time or other I fall asleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Since the moment in the dorm I didn't had much contact with Daisy. It's nearly two weeks ago. Everytime when I saw Daisy in the last days she just waved quick and looked away then. I texted her a few times to ask her if she wants to hang out but she always made excuses. At least I think so. Now I have given up to keep in contact with her. Even though she has not said it she made clear that she doesn't like me.

I was in my dorm wearing a cape and working on a magic tricks when Jesse came in. "How was work?", I asked without looking at him. "Pretty boring. All we do there is sorting old records.", he sighed, "The only positive thing about the radio station is Beca. But my last conversation with her was on the Aca-Instutiation night if that even counts. I was stupid drunk." "Today is this super cool riff-off thing isn't it? You will see Beca there. Try to talk with her, there.", it feeled weird to give Jesse advice normally I'm the one who needs advice. "You're right! I totally forgot that she will be there. Thanks man! Uhm Daisy will be there too, so why don't you come with me? Spectators are welcome. ", Jesse smiled at me. It was a smile that makes you feel better about your self. "Why not? I'm pretty sure Daisy will ignore me but riff-offs are super duper cool!", I was very happy about Jesses invertation. Jesse had become my best friend in only two weeks. And the best thing is that I'm his best friend too. I never had friends and now I have a best friend. Cool?!