Show & Tell

FIANLLY MAKING A CHAPTER AND MY WIFE AND I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS BRO

Soo after I post Orange juice, I will be makingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Drumroll plz

🥁

🥁

🥁

🥁

🥁

🥁

🥁

🥁

🥁

🥁

🥁

🥁

🥁

🥁

🥁

🥁

🥁

🥁

🥁

🥁

🥁

🥁

🥁

🥁

🥁

A MALE FELICE X READER X MALE CAMILLE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I am SO excited to make it but I gotta wait and get these chapters up, also babes I STILL need the cover.

But yea can't wait to make it, (literally took us 2 hours to figure it out)

hope you enjoy the chapter 😊😊

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

Both Y/n and Crybaby entered their shared class as everyone turned to look at them. They looked scared as they looked at eachother before someone grabbed Y/n dragging her to a empty seat.

The teacher looked at Crybaby and they knew, this would not be good.

---

Y/n was kept in her seat as everyone was waiting for the teacher to do her Show & Tell. Everyone was banging on their desks smiling creepily at the box.

Y/n was looking at it scared and worried for her best friend, she wished it was her being humiliated and not him.

The teacher cranked the box as it opened to reveal a doll crybaby wearing a suit with blue outlines, a blue bow on his neck, and his hair in curls.

The teacher laughed wickedly as she held up sticks that controlled the Crybaby doll. Crybaby as himself was again in a suit with blue outlines, a blue bow, and his hair in curls as his wrists were tied up.

''They pull me by my hair,

so I don't go nowhere''

He swayed side to side as he looked at everyone.

''Tell me you love me but

you treat like I'm never there.''

The teacher continued to control Crybaby while looking at the kids.

''You say the cruelest words

and yes they break my heart''

Y/n tried to get up but was held down by the person behind her as she tried to stop this madness.