Drama club

I just realize drama club is before orange juice                 ...........................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm fucking stupid bro.                                                  STARTING THE LEAP FANFIC AFTER THIS CAUSE MAKING THREE CHAPTER IN A DAY IS EXHAUSTING AND IM GETTING INPATIENT AND SO IF MY WIFE

enjoy

________________________________________________________________________________

Crybaby's POV

Me, Andy and Y/n were walking in the halls. ''Why didn't you tell us?'' I asked her now knowing she is like us.

''I don't know, I was kinda stressed about it and half the time I forgot since I don't use my powers.'' I understand that. She was good at hiding it to.

''It's ok, you're still our bestfriend. We would never treat you differently.'' Andy assured her as I wrapped my arm on her shoulders hugging her, still walking.

''Oh no. I'm gonna be late for class.'' Andy said. ''Who cares at this point?'' I asked not caring. ''True.''

''I'm so exhausted.'' I said. ''Same.'' Andy agreed as Y/n just hummed leaning onto me. (same cause my hands hurt and I'm hungry)

There was suddenly music playing from somewhere. ''Do you hear that?'' She read my thoughts or something cause I was about to ask.

We walk over to where we hear the music from. ''Should we check it out?'' 

''Yea.'' We open the door to reveal ghost people dancing. They seemed undisturbed and enjoyed themselves before I had to sneeze.

3rd POV 

The spirits looked at the three as the music stopped and it was silent. ''Hello.'' Andy said nervously. ''You all look ravishing.'' They smiled nervously backing away to the door. ''Bewitching even.'' Crybaby added.

The ghost then charged at them. They closed the door as the ghost bang on the door. ''We should get to class.'' Crybaby said. ''Yeah.'' ''okay.'' Y/n and Andy said.

''See you later bye.'' Crybaby left for his class as Andy and Y/n said their farewells as well.

---

''Tragedy and comedy. Two sides of the same dramatic coin.'' Mr. Cornwell said as Y/n entered the class noticing she was late but not caring. ''And we are going to be experiencing both in this play.''

Y/n sat down far away from everyone. ''Even the late comers.'' Mr. Cornwell announced making everyone to the girl. The boy in front og\f her stared making her give a look that said 'What?'

''Alright everyone. Please turn to your scripts. Look to page two and find the roles to which you've been assigned'' Mr. Cornwell said. Y/n furrowed her brows raising her hand.

''Yes Y/n?'' Mr. Cornwell asked. ''Yeah is there a possibility to get assigned a different role?'' Mr. Cornwell raised his brow as everyone turned to look at her. ''Like maybe not be assigned someone so domestic, maybe a film director or the President of the United States.''

''A harlot perhaps?'' Mr. Cornwell asked making the students laugh. ''President? what a joke. Your kind are to soft and too sensitive to handle a man's job.'' The boy from before said. ''Maybe your little crybaby friend is a girl too.'' Everyone laughed at that.

''Having a larger compacity to feel and express emotion are one of the many qualities that make us superior to your kind. And talk about my friend like that again and I will rip out your eyes and shove them down your throat so you can watch tear your carcass open.'' Y/n fired back making everyone gasp and whisper as the boy backed away in fear.