Chapter 6: The Tragedy

Previously on the Mandalorian...

(Saber strikes)

Mando!

You dodge that? How?

Silya?

Bo-Katan send us to talk to you.

I hope It's about him.

~8~

Grogu and I can feel each other's thoughts.

Grogu?

Yes, that's his name.

The fear, regret, and guilt weigh heavy on you.

We've been quested to bring him to his kind. We must deliver him to a Jedi.

I cannot help you, Silya. But I know who can.

You will find a seeing stone, you must meditate on this stone. Let go of everything and open yourself to the Force.

Go to the planet Tython. There, you will find the ancient ruin of a Temple that has a strong connection to the Force.

Place Grogu on the seeing stone at the top of the mountain.

If he reaches out through the Force, there is a chance a Jedi may sense his presence and come searching for him.

(Standing before his very dark creation. An officer walks up to Moff Gideon.)

"Moff Gideon. The tracking Beacon has been installed on the Razor Crest."

"Do they still have the asset?"

(He turns and looks back at the dark machines that were in stasis.)

Now...

The Razor Crest flew through space as the three sat in the cockpit, Silya looks at her hands, seeing the electricity cracking between her fingers as Mando was looking at the child, or Grogu, who was fascinated with the silver ball in his hands.

"Grogu," Mando calls out, Grogu coos as he lifts his head and looks at him, Mando chuckles as Silya flicks her eyes at them.

Grogu coos as he looks back at the silver ball in his hand, Silya leans back against her knuckles and stares. "Grogu," Mando calls again and Grogu immediately looks at him, Mando huffs a laugh.

Then reaches out to him, "Give me the ball." he asks, grunting, Grogu pulls the ball from his reach, not wanting to part with it. "Grogu, give me the ball. Come on," he asks him.

Hesitating, Grogu looks down at the ball and places it in Mando's hand. Mando pulls back and held it up in front of Grogu, "Okay, here we go." he said as Grogu stares at the ball.

"You can have it, just like before," he tells him and Grogu reaches his little hands out for the ball. Silya lowers her hand, "Grogu, come on. You can have it." Mando tells him.