Chapter 2: The Passenger

Previously on The Mandalorian...

(Zero steps in front of the sleeping chamber, opens the door, and revealed the child. He looks up at the droid and held his hand out to him, concentrating.)

(Zero aims his rifle right at him, but a blast hits him, surprising them both. A hand was placed on the side and shoves away and it reveals Silya Sunbringer and Din Djarin, the Mandalorians.)

"I am told that you can lead us to others of our kind."

"Come on. It's uncool to talk business immediately."

"Scared to lose, Koresh?"

(Mando arms his whistling arrows as Silya unhooks her saber. And the child immediately hid back in his pod.)

(Silya ran her saber through a man as Mando fires his whistling arrows and they both kill his men off.)

(Mando shot his cable wire out, catching Koresh but his ankle and he was posted onto the lamppost.)

"All right. Stop. Stop. I'll tell you anything. The city of Mos Pelgo. I swear by the Gotra."

(Silya turns her satchel and revealed the child taking him out of the satchel.)

"Oh! This little thing has had me worried sick."

"You wouldn't recognize one of us, we hide in plain sight."

(Held out her saber and makes it float into the air.)

"You Jedi folk are strange. It's what made you stand out."

"And why they're so few now."

"I need your help. Where is Mos Pelgo?"

"It's an old mining settlement. Not much to speak of."

(Mando and Silya drove through the settlement as the people just stares at them.)

(Cobb sets the helmet down and the two stare at him.)

"Where did you get the armor?"

"Bought it off some Jawas."

"Which makes you a thief."

"Hand it over."

"I'm sure you call the shots where you come from, but 'round here, I'm the one tells folks what to do."

(Krayt Dragon erupts from the ground, swallowing the Bantha whole.)

"Help me kill it, I'll give you the armor."

(Mando looks through the binoculars down at the Krayt Dragon's cave.)

"That's the Krayt Dragon."