Chapter 8: The Rescue

Previously on The Mandalorian...

You have something I want...

I can lead you to one of their kind. But first, we need your help on our mission.

The Darksaber. Does he have it?

(The Imperial cracks a tooth inside his mouth and was immediately electrocuted.)

We have exhausted our initial supply of blood. I highly doubt we'll find a donor with a high M-count, though.

The General we captured months ago still refuses treatment, not only for her wounds, but the M-count we needed.

(Lighting flew from her fingertips, killing the troopers.)

She's falling to the dark side.

(The fallen Jedi Ashoka picks up the child as the blind dark Jedi follows her.)

Go to the planet Tython. There you will find an old Jedi Temple that has a strong connection to the Force.

If he reaches out through the Force, there's a chance a Jedi may sense his presence and come searching for him.

You must meditate on this Seeing Stone and let go of everything.

You will walk down a path of your past, present, and any possible future. One that you will decide.

Then again, there aren't many Jedi left.

(Explosion takes out the Razor Crest.)

(Dark troopers few from the Imperial Cruiser of Moff Gideon as they capture both Grogu and Silya.)

You may think you have some idea of what you are in possession of, but you do not.

My name is Leo Toluk. Son of Arut and Daji, Chieftain of Clan Toluk and of Mandalore. Former Rebel of the Alliance.

They mean more to me...

(Gideon falls to his knees as he holds his neck tightly as looks up at the woman before him.)

I was never trapped in this cell, I can leave whenever I wish, so in the best set of terms, you all are trapped inside this Cruiser. With me.

(Gideon gets thrown out of the cell, staring in fear of the woman that stood inside the cell, closing it behind him.)

Then you will ever know.

Now...

Slave 1 and The Arrow gave chase to an Imperial shuttle as it was trying to escape them and meet up at the rendezvous point.

And on the shuttle was a familiar doctor, Pershing, that was much needed for Gideon's project. "What's going on? Who are they?" he asks the two pilots that were escorting him.

"I suggest you shut your mouth, this isn't your laboratory." the pilot orders him.

Boba then toggles his switches, changing the setting of his turrets, and took aim once more.